Should we just watch this Gank shit?

yes
21 (61.8%)
no
11 (32.4%)
I dont know
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 32

What we can do for the big GANK problem?

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
You don't have the common sense to 1v1 somewhere else? Also i bet u 100% if u asked anyone in Xpendables they would 1v1 you and its weird how Xpendables don't have any allies ( Apart from God / Al-Quiada ) and still manage to beat most the factions (All if its fac vs fac but unfortunately people like to ally everyone just so they don't look like noobs:/)
Also i find this post very amusing rofl Ban xpendables for owning in pk heuheuehu
P.S. Why talk about ganking? Everyone in the server has ganked before and if you had players as good as ours / More than us you would probably gank too. I seen people gank me then after I gank them they pm me paragraphs about how im a noob for ganking them seriously its like 99% of people here dont have brains.
Also Elly ur post gave me aids and a boner.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Runaway

• Nom nom nom ;...;
There are plenty other places where to 1vs1.
Everyone ganks it's not only Xpendable and Xpendable is mostly only with 1-2 squads (when it used to be 6 people squads) outside west.  ;)

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
Hiyas all! I made this topic pecause we really have problem at west gates.

Well, faction called Xpendable keeps sure about that no one can pk at Archosaur West Gate without being killed by 5 Xpendable members. This has became problem cus Xpendable members stays 24/7 at west gates killing newbies and other faction members. Most of Xpendable are lvl 150 and they doesn't fight alone with enemy. I have lvl 145 sin and they need 5 members to gank me. They wont let anybody 1v1. So how we can enjoy the game and have fun if this keeps going on all time? Now I hope that ppls and gms start to do something for this problem. I know many members who left the server cus of this.
      Please somebody help us to fix this bad problem.

If you have ideas what we could do for this problem, let us hear it here at this topic.  :'(

[move]No one will be banned. lol[/move]
I have lost all faith in humanity, your ignorance is very funny though. Ganking will happen in any server, if you can't deal with it get outta here crackah.
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline The__Sky

tbh...i dont care if i get ganked...whether it be by some random peoplez or my own faction...while im on alts......
ANYWAY, kind of funny how you only bring up xpendables redband...a lot more people gank than that..hell i do it :P

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
if the people left the server cause of being ganked GOOD they dont belong here
You Better Be Scared...

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Hiyas all! I made this topic pecause we really have problem at west gates.

Well, faction called Xpendable keeps sure about that no one can pk at Archosaur West Gate without being killed by 5 Xpendable members. This has became problem cus Xpendable members stays 24/7 at west gates killing newbies and other faction members. Most of Xpendable are lvl 150 and they doesn't fight alone with enemy. I have lvl 145 sin and they need 5 members to gank me. They wont let anybody 1v1. So how we can enjoy the game and have fun if this keeps going on all time? Now I hope that ppls and gms start to do something for this problem. I know many members who left the server cus of this.
      Please somebody help us to fix this bad problem.

If you have ideas what we could do for this problem, let us hear it here at this topic.  :'(

[move]No one will be banned. lol[/move]

seriously LOL, get in a strong guild which can pk with u, u wont find any good if u r not 150.

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
bleh .... useless thread ...

everyone ganks.. its part of pk ... i get ganked all the time,, nd i also gank most of the time rofl ..... :/ no ones innocent of it..  ... dnt jsut pick on Xpendable, EVERYONE does it, from time to time, some might do it more than others but no ones innocent of it.... :/ get into a strong faction .. nd join in the fun .. if you wanna 1v1 .. like, many others have said.. just go 1v1 at a diifferent location... ...........or stick to dueling o.o ...... ... nd someone mentioned going out to west to relax rofl ... dont go out at west to relax lol ... thats not where u go to relax o.o thats what world chat is for.. (lol) ..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
When I came to EPW ganking was already there.
World Chat was full of messages like "come to Hidden Orchid for 1v1".

And I didn't leave. I stay out of PK mode and there is no gang that can kill me.

BTW, half of players here do PvE, this is not pure PvP or PvE server,
this is both. Look at all those blue names around you.

Newcomers try PK, and if they can't, they switch to blue, lvl up
and gear themselves. Or (try to) PK in farming places, for example,
if they are to lazy to work on their toon to make it able for good PK. :)

Now Xpendable gank, before them were InMaPantz...

PK is not duel, PK is war.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Elu

1. Nothing will be done by the staff or the players about ganking. It's like if you're gonna try to get rid of people smoking cigarrettes. It won't happen. EVER. (Just an example, don't start questioning)

2. Everyone ganks a.k.a mass PK. Learn about it. It's senseless to complain about ganking. Also, if you go out in middle of a place where you know there's people that're gonna kill you, don't go or don't complain if they kill you. It's like being a (back then) jew walking into a concentration camp expecting to be welcomed with a warm hug and food and then be taken home by a nazi officer.

3. If you want a fair clean fight, one on one, ask for it NICELY. I'm sure no one will...nevermind, people will sometimes deny/ignore it because they are poorly skilled. But most of the time, if you ask nicely, you will get it.

4. Don't be a hypocrite. You gank, and then complain about ganking and then ask for fair fights and cry a river on every chat available at your hand. (Not referring to anyone specifically, just generally)

5. Stop complaining all the time about stupid shit. It's a game, if you don't like something, don't go where you're gonna find it. Or go blue. (Again, speaking generally)

-Retired-

Offline SeemsLegit

Ganking is part of PK. If you're faction sees an enemy faction with about 5 people while you have 10-15. Of course you're going to gank them. You would want them out of your spot ASAP. If you don't like ganking, do something about it either A) Leave the area or  B) Get a team and try to kill them.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Gtar_God

3. If you want a fair clean fight, one on one, ask for it NICELY. I'm sure no one will...nevermind, people will sometimes deny/ignore it because they are poorly skilled. But most of the time, if you ask nicely, you will get it.

4. Don't be a hypocrite. You gank, and then complain about ganking and then ask for fair fights and cry a river on every chat available at your hand. (Not referring to anyone specifically, just generally)

Right on the mark there.
Every1 that QQ's bout it being 20 vs 10, but as soon as its the other way around, they'll take full advantage of it. Some ppl are too stupid to realise they bein hypocrites.
Whoever made this thread must come from a PVE pwi server, cos thats the only place u can go to West and chill, never gonna happen on this server. Over here its Gank or Be Ganked....just comes down to who makes the first move.
If anything, the ppl who initiate the gankin could leave the ppl who dont wanna be involved out of it. Cos usually since they attacked every1 out there, every1 joins in and soon enough, the QQ'in starts about how its 30 vs 10 >.>
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Locking this thread, it really is going nowhere, plus as stated, its a "problem" that cant be fixed.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!