Should we just watch this Gank shit?

yes
21 (61.8%)
no
11 (32.4%)
I dont know
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 32

What we can do for the big GANK problem?

Offline AznBM

• We're young right now, we got right now!
Hiyas all! I made this topic pecause we really have problem at west gates.

Well, faction called Xpendable keeps sure about that no one can pk at Archosaur West Gate without being killed by 5 Xpendable members. This has became problem cus Xpendable members stays 24/7 at west gates killing newbies and other faction members. Most of Xpendable are lvl 150 and they doesn't fight alone with enemy. I have lvl 145 sin and they need 5 members to gank me. They wont let anybody 1v1. So how we can enjoy the game and have fun if this keeps going on all time? Now I hope that ppls and gms start to do something for this problem. I know many members who left the server cus of this.
      Please somebody help us to fix this bad problem.

If you have ideas what we could do for this problem, let us hear it here at this topic.  :'(

[move]No one will be banned. lol[/move]
Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:58 pm by Coffee
Don't judge, make it easier.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I honestly believe this is not the problem, there are other places where you can 1v1. For example, most of the 1v1's I see are going on in Hidden Orchid or City of Misfortune. Also, if you want to randomly pk someone there's always Shrine of Ancestors where I always see at least 2 or 3 people pking.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
lol mang gankin isnt ban-able   welcome to epic pwi :) lvl up join a fac and gank with them its all i can sayu

Offline AznBM

• We're young right now, we got right now!
But the most popular pk place is West gates where we usually go to relax... but its not anymore good place to pk cus Xpendable came and makes sure that all pk players will be ganked.  :'(
Don't judge, make it easier.

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable

Well, faction called Xpendable keeps sure about that no one can pk at Archosaur West Gate without being killed by 5 Xpendable members. This has became problem cus Xpendable members stays 24/7 at west gates killing newbies and other faction members. Most of Xpendable are lvl 150 and they doesn't fight alone with enemy. I have lvl 145 sin and they need 5 members to gank me. They wont let anybody 1v1. So how we can enjoy the game and have fun if this keeps going on all time? Now I hope that ppls and gms start to do something for this problem. I know many members who left the server cus of this.

If you have ideas what we could do for this problem, let us hear it here at this topic.  :'(

[move]Everyone in Xpendable faction will be banned, if we dont figure out this problem. [/move]
there is no problem, seriously, gank is gank, when i get ganked i dont complain. ganking is part of PK, and seriously, dont 1v1 outside west
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
If west is the best place to PK, take it from xpend. no one NEEDS 5 members to kill you, its just easier that way, you gonna start banning Gank, cause if that happens 90% of the server will quit, as this will turn into a PvE server. so stop the QQ, for example, join NoHomo and fight against xpend, but QQing wont do anything about it, the Gm's aren't gonna start banning gank. Pk is Pk. if you dont like it, quit. And Everyone in Xpendable wont be banned, cause there is no problem, dont be an idioit
And the poll, dont watch the gank shit,do something about it, take west.
Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:51 pm by Bowydude
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
First: Ganking isnt bannable. So no one will be banned over pk. (: Second: Like Elly said... There are many other places to pk or 1v1. West is the main pk place so if you go there your risking ganks and pk from ANY faction. Pvp is Pvp and yes ganks suck and get annoying... But everyone does it. That's why theres blue name.

ruse

Excuse me, how high are you?
Xpendable is not always at West Gate, but when we are we kill everything.

Go there when there's 30 NoHomo or TeamPH and 12 Xpendables fighting them then get back at me. Thanks.

Offline Narlian

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Xpendable always accepts 1v1/10vs10 ijs.

Instead of QQing on forums go get more members and fight back.
And what Ruse said. Go to west when there's 30+ NoHomo/TeamPH and 10-15 Xpendables fighting them then get back at me.

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
You said no one from Xpen cant fight 1vs1, Who's youre main, ima challenge you in a 1vs1 or anyone from whatever guild you from! Plus Xpendable is an RPK guild, maybe you think west gate is a barbie world where you curl your hair at!

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua

[move]No one will be banned. lol[/move]

this is like too much, im getting alergic to bullshit....

When we are in west we are there to pk, not to talk about our lifes and calling ppl because we want to meet more ppl, im pretty sure Xpendable is a guild that play this server to PVP all the time when members are online, we dont have and we dont want allys because we enjoy pvp. When we are outnumber we still try to pvp when fight are not even fairs, thats why someone said we always accept 1vs1 or 10vs10 without qqing, just looking for fair fights, but nobody accepts, too lame tbh, but we dont do post about that. I have NO idea who u are in game, i have no idea what guild u are, but if others guilds like to stand in west doing nothing, not pvping and talking about their lifes and u can just run around picking flowers we dont care at all.
When we are in game we like to PK and kill everybody. If u wanna do 1vs1 u have 20835702375 maps to choose. If u wanna ask to some Xpendables members to pvp im pretty sure everyone will say yes, i wont because im a noob carebear and i dont care to be better than anyone aushdusahduada.

SOOOOOO if u get ganked just coz u want to run around west while Xpendables are in west, man go blue name and stop qqing, its a PVP server, and there is a BLUE NAME option.

Thats my opinion. Im pretty sure u can have fun in game without going outside in west while Xpendables are there, or when we have more ppl in pk in that moment.

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
Or you can just take them on :D we had a 12 vs 2 before lol. And we lost q.q but it was fun so meh hahaha we won when 3 of their members left ^^ probably the best 3 out of the 12 though ;S

Offline xLeahx

Ganking :P you hear it from Xpendable,TeamPH, Nohomo, NexNation. Everyone does it. Everyone qqs about it. When its happening and a faction takes over Certain factions qq about wanting 10v10. but for them its okay to do 10v3 during the time ;) Neway. Level ur toon and Join a good faction. All of the ones listed are well developed and can watch each others backs. However; everyone pks at different timezones so it all has to do about who is online to fight each others factions. :P

I AM NOT THE BEST PKER, I AM NEW TO ARCHER CLASSso QQ more when you start bashing after my post c: