Epic Perfect World

Pills for Meridian

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Since it doesn't look like the Meridian will be made any easier, or that the pills would be any cheaper, can we have Meridian's Knowledge as a weekly or daily quest?

It's a short chain and the overall rewards are 210 Mystical Pills and Holy Pills.

Let's count 55 pills per day, that means 210 should last for almost 4 days.

If this was a weekly quest, the players would only have to buy pills for 3 days every week. Or if you can alter the rewards and make them 55 x 7 = 385 of both. This would make the pills almost free, you just have to do a little talking.

If this was a daily quest, players can do 1 quest every 3 days, or do them for a week and then relax a bit, unless the rewards are decreased.

Even though the chain is quite short (compared to others) and easy, doing it daily would be torture after a while. So, I vote for weekly, with the same rewards (or better rewards, if you're feeling generous)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Weekly sounds like a good idea. Give us an alternative for farming coins.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
meridian pills are so cheap at the moment -1 price should be x2 higher imo

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
isnt there a daily quest that gives 50pills each in Village of the Dreaming Cloud? o.O
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

scxclfbdnkgw

oh my god can people seriously not afford 5.5mil a day? this is pathetic, quit begging for free stuff that's already cheap at an npc

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Didn't know it was a daily, ignore the topic now :|

Not going to ignore it, I don't even see why it needed to be suggested. 5.5mil a day is only a few EC worth. If you do one BH, you can afford it. If you do one Phoenix Valley (Which takes a matter of a couple minutes), you can afford it. There is nothing wrong with the price. You don't need a daily to get more, you don't need a weekly to get more.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Not going to ignore it, I don't even see why it needed to be suggested. 5.5mil a day is only a few EC worth. If you do one BH, you can afford it. If you do one Phoenix Valley (Which takes a matter of a couple minutes), you can afford it. There is nothing wrong with the price. You don't need a daily to get more, you don't need a weekly to get more.

oh my god can people seriously not afford 5.5mil a day? this is pathetic, quit begging for free stuff that's already cheap at an npc

Yeah, I realise how dumb this sounds so, like I said, ignore thread.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

I don't particularly see how completing a task to get something is free stuff. By that logic every single ingame item is free stuff.

As for it only being a few ec etc, selling to underpriced catshops is annoying and I personally prefer to vary the PVE I do.  The amount of needed coins adds up with a lot of characters. What's so horrible about a quest option?

Offline Ormin

My luck sucks.
I gave up on meridians and don't care for pills price.

But:
5.5 mill per day is easy. One solo run with 150 seeker in PV gives 11 mill (plus few EC) in about 10 min.
Or less minutes for less coins if you skip some mobs.

Do it 5 times per day for 11 toons
and add base dailies for same 11 toons
and Morai dailies
and WTF-more-dailies...

Besides bad luck, that's another reason why I gave up on meridians.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
5.5 mil a day is nothing.

5.5 mil x 10 ...

scxclfbdnkgw

5.5 mil a day is nothing.

5.5 mil x 10 ...
you get way more than 5.5mil from bh each day, quit complaining

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Umm, you get 1 excitement card. That's just 5 million coins. If you're talking about the EC, it's so tough to find a good buyer.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

We get it. You don't think 5.5 m is a lot. None of us disagree.

We're just asking for an alternative to selling EC to underpriced catshops.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
We get it. You don't think 5.5 m is a lot. None of us disagree.

We're just asking for an alternative to selling EC to underpriced catshops.
Go do a few ws runs and sell the crystals/medals for coins like I did

Did 10 runs got 80 wiki, 235 crystals and 157 medals. Wwii aside I sold everything for 8 mill coins each in my commission shop

Bb
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I gave up doing it daily. The struggle was too real. Nevermind the coins, it's a total mood killer. ;(