Epic Perfect World

Prize for staying online

Offline boogy

Boogy i dont think they r flaming in fact he gave an idea n they r giving reasons to why or why not it a good idea.
I dont think it rlly is a good idea.. if Agatio rlly did allow this then he probly raise the prices on the stuff in bouquite... n honesty everything alrdy pretty low.. n it rlly only takes bout 2weeks of voting to get everything u need for armor with farming

like turtle put QQ for gold that right there is flaming lol ijs. someone has an idea and people call them lazy QQing ect ect makes people not want to post ideas. its just an idea only not like its giving someone a kidney lol

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
My God another one wanting the game handed to them!!!!

U want a prize for being online doing somehting u supposedly like doing that is prize enough within itself.... Niether of my toons are 150 and my time on line is a social venture to talk to ppl as I am mostly home bound from disability and me accomplishing the task it takes to aquire the mats for my next lvls of armour or next lvls in general are why I am even logged on....

in my not so humble opinion instead of asking for extra gold why not ask Aga to just outfit u with End game armour becasue u dont want to work for it... If U really like playing this game and u log on for the socail aspects and the need to interaction that the game was developed to provide extra gold would not be an issue on a server where Boutique is already priced for next to nothing in gold and everything in Boutique can be farmed for ingame.....

This game is already too easy as is to get ur stuff... Suck it up and play already stop the begging

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
So here's the logic of this thread I'm seeing. Idea at start, some think it's good, the people who don't like it show up, the idea is a total fail. Giving ideas for the failed idea, mistaken for "flaming"..How about this, get off the damn forums and farm your crap.
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline Izaiyoi

• Izaiyoi Hime-sama
  • <3 Caitan & EPW
This thread looks vaguely familiar to when 14g to help folks get back on their feet was a "awesome idea"... to after a few days of it and a few re-150s later "14g is wayyy too much". I'm pretty sure "way too much" didn't detour voting every 6 hours for those who thought it a bad idea.

Loved it. *hides my droid timer.* Believe me when I say going on a timer every 6 hours for 4 (I think the 5th day it was cutoff cause of complaints of being overly rich, I could be wrong though.) days straight while working, maintaining the house, snuggling and trying to stuff some sleep in - blew chunks but it was worth the routinely time-buzzer I set. But - no, I can not do it every 6 hours now, every day. I do it when I can which is all most people can hope for. It is summertime/retirement time for alot of folks but not all of us.

I'm sure some people can do it 7 days a week with no problem, congratulations it means we are not clones. I like to roll up in my blanket and go unconscious for a good 8 hours at least once a week and not be bothered unless it for snuggling or something similar.

If it was a one day event, I'd participate in it. But I wouldn't want to burn my old potato and wire PC out leaving it on all night for some gold. Some people would, I wouldn't. I remember the game AION's event where they were giving out tokens for a week or so, to people online and YES, the game was crowded with AFKers, I will admit, at the time my PC was fairly new and didn't "snore" randomly, so yes I did stick a quarter between the spacebar so I jumped all night with the other 20 people standing around trying to score stuff for tokens given for the elusive items that most of the server didn't get anyway because it was on RNG once you turned your tokens in for the gifts, but it was for a cosmetic bikini with no stats that woul normally cost upwards of 15 million kinah(aions gold). Not influencial to the rest of the players unless you want to talk about the 60 minute log-in ques people had to go through because no one was logging off.

BTW not flaming any ideas here, just stating some previous experience and observations.
Can't please all the people all of the time.  :P
Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:42 pm by Izaiyoi
Izaiyoi - Cleric/Sage - Lv 132 (RR: Lv132 lol)
Retsu - Wizard - Lv115 (RR Lv1 110)

Offline boogy

i agree with the post ^^^ but ok the idea isnt a plausableo ne but no need to call someone lazy. maybe they only have like 1 to 2 hours a day free time on the game. no need to be rude on the forums. people wait and watch and jump on someone like wolves if they dont like or agree with what is posted. sometimes its best to just keep your comments to yourself.

Offline Wolfgang

You know what PvE is? Do you think that someone will do that again (not at boss event)? When it was 15gold 1 week nobody farmed anything. Prices went crazy and everyone was 150 full dragon gear. If you do this thing with free gold once 3 hours will be almost the same. A normal computer can hold 3-4 clients easy. A good one...more. So 1gold/3 hours=8gold/day x7 days=56gold/week x4 clients =220gold. ARE YOU CRAZY? 220gold=80$ or so.. Why you want all for free? Work for the items!

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
So, I put my catshop and go to sleep, then I get disconnected for "inactivity".
Or:
I put my catshop with lot of cheap stuff and it sells constantly and I get Gold.
Or:
I spend some time in chat, talking about "noob, you can't pwn me, you idiot"
and get Gold for being active in chat.
Or:
I spend some time chatting with my faction mates, helping them to solve
issues with refining, leveling, or preparing for TW, and I get nothing because
it was just chat.

No, my dear. I vote 2-3 times a day and get nearly 20 Gold per week.
Meanwhile I level and farm, do dailies, take fact.mates to FC to lvl them
and get them mats, and so on. All together is almost enough.

Only EC drop rate is too low, even in GV. Plus even lower when GV fails.

Looks like Cannies and Raps in Nirvana also have too low drop rate,
but I don't need them. I need Warsong Crystals and they drop
normally, plus you can buy them from Boutique if hard to find
Warsong opener. Or if hard to find squad to protect pavilions.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Warsong Crystal drops have been significantly increased. Not many people do protect the pavillions, but it does make the run easier. (Halves the mobs)

EC drop rate is too high, there is a flood of EC in the game at the moment. People complain that it is too low, till they hit 150 and find out they have an abundance of EC, hence the EC price being so low, and the needed adjustments to prices in the event items forge.

Raptures and Cannies are also increased too, if you wish to get more per run, do a Nirvana - Evil Mind run.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
I personally dislike this idea.
Fact 1: EPW would be infested with afking alts
Fact 2: As said above, its already easy to get items, why make it more easier?
Fact 3: i dont see any problems by getting 1 gold from voting every 6 hours, because, if you vote everyday, you can get 4 gold a day, easy, isnt it?
Fact 4: Its just stupid imo.

And did you read the other posts?

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Do you people ever check dates? D=

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Issue

ijs the reason i like Epic so much is because not everything is handed to me..I like having to farm cause in the end it feels like you acually deserve the gear you got

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it
only thing id like to see changed is how often u can vote i believe the top site Vendetta they vote every 4 hrs  why isnt it same here  i bet we wud be #1 if that was the case.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
...EC drop rate is too high, there is a flood of EC in the game at the moment. People complain that it is too low, till they hit 150 and find out they have an abundance of EC, hence the EC price being so low, and the needed adjustments to prices in the event items forge.
I believe you. When I started playing EC was about 2.7 mill,
then the price slowly raised to about 4 mill. (In catshops.)
Shortly after "rollback recovery benefits" the price was about 1.9 mill
and soon after that (yesterday) was 2.2 mill.

But I still never had some high amount and had to spend all my Gold from
voting on Demonic for my new Sin. Now again have no Gold for Tome
for my Cleric. (The Nightwatch.)

1. It could be that the total amount of EC in the game is "too high".

2. But it could also be that more and more people discover how to vote
and increase total Gold in the game. And more and more people didin't
want to be blackmailed by the 4 mill per piece and go farm their own.

3. People can farm EC at "almost normal" speed only when they are
already lvl 150 and don't need them, so they farm for profit. Some
have enough time to spam GV with their full Dragon gear on.

Higher offer, or lower demand? Which one effects more?

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
only thing id like to see changed is how often u can vote i believe the top site Vendetta they vote every 4 hrs  why isnt it same here  i bet we wud be #1 if that was the case.
We can vote more often, but xtremetop100 won't count votes more often.

When you click to vote you often get timeout in browser.
Most of the time helps to click on "Refresh" ("Reload")
to still get the xtremetop100 page with Captcha, and then vote.