Epic Perfect World

Prize for staying online

Offline Aztec

I personally dislike this idea.
Fact 1: EPW would be infested with afking alts
Fact 2: As said above, its already easy to get items, why make it more easier?
Fact 3: i dont see any problems by getting 1 gold from voting every 6 hours, because, if you vote everyday, you can get 4 gold a day, easy, isnt it?
Fact 4: Its just stupid imo.

Wtf ... i bet your a lv l150 char with full dragon gear.
try to make an lvl 150 char without the help from ur friends an u char, try to make full dragon gear wth like 2 votes evry day cause some ppl have to work or still go to school like me.

btw all ur fact's are stupid ...
fact 1 = don't u readed raiker's text
fact 2 = lol if its that easy to get just get dragon armour an gift me some ...
fact 3 = well as i sayed not evry1 can vote evry 6 hours caouse they go to school/work
fact 4 = LOL

Dear autist, i have done lvl 150 all by myself by doing loads of FC/gv, i have 2 chars with lvl 150 and 149 with few dragons, because i actually farm for my stuff and vote to get some stuff, farming for full dragon takes only what? 1 week and as i said, is my personal opinion, so QQ less  and also, forgot to mention, best class to farm with is Veno, so gl.
Hi.

Offline Turtles

I personally dislike this idea.
Fact 1: EPW would be infested with afking alts
Fact 2: As said above, its already easy to get items, why make it more easier?
Fact 3: i dont see any problems by getting 1 gold from voting every 6 hours, because, if you vote everyday, you can get 4 gold a day, easy, isnt it?
Fact 4: Its just stupid imo.

Fact 5: QQ for gold

+100000

Stop being lazy people and go farm your gear. Its only hard to get because ur to lazy to go get it or your so greedy that you don't want to make a squad to run nirvy or gv because you want all the mats to yourself
0.o
Can you make it you get some kind of prize if you are online doing something for a certan ammount of time i think it is the only way it is fair when we only get 50 silver per a vote it shud b like 1 gold you get every 3 hours you r online in game

Please reply?

hate this idea. economy already broken and it will absolutely kill it.

Offline boogy

wow someone throws an idea out there and you all flame them. wow lmao

instead of an idea just say i dont like it and leave it at that. i mean if u have to go into flaming then go roll farmville.

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
Boogy i dont think they r flaming in fact he gave an idea n they r giving reasons to why or why not it a good idea.
I dont think it rlly is a good idea.. if Agatio rlly did allow this then he probly raise the prices on the stuff in bouquite... n honesty everything alrdy pretty low.. n it rlly only takes bout 2weeks of voting to get everything u need for armor with farming
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline assopener3

well but i cant farm about 200 ec a day couse i only play EPW about 2 hours a day .... how will i get full dragon gear in a short time without a little help by event's and i think there are a few players think same as me :P
Fight For Love And Nothing Else !

Offline Aztec

well but i cant farm about 200 ec a day couse i only play EPW about 2 hours a day .... how will i get full dragon gear in a short time without a little help by event's and i think there are a few players think same as me :P

I also, do work, but thanks to the 3 months of vacation, because i did not take vacation for 3 years i was able to farm all of em, and as i said, make veno, it easy to farm with it.
Hi.

Offline assopener3

BTW why we can only vote evry 6 hours o_o all other servers can vote evry 4 hours thats why they are on place 1 and 2 on xtreamtop100 ...
Fight For Love And Nothing Else !

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

i dont said it is everyday but i think u know too with purple and blue quest u can get eacily alot ec (50-100) for 2 character is double and example for a assassin at 130+ few bh (like abbandon and seat or torment) is just stealth till boss and kill the boss what is around 10-15min max i guess and if u do dual client then u do 2x under this short time.

if u rush for ec have alot solution
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
Its relatively easy To get armor and stuff without something like that. I was on a server once where people did that. World chat was empty. The map was empty. The only places with people were the starter villages and they were all crowded there afking. And 2 hours is more than enough time if you seriously work for it. I just couldn't be bothered lol.

Angelica

BTW why we can only vote evry 6 hours o_o all other servers can vote evry 4 hours thats why they are on place 1 and 2 on xtreamtop100 ...
It was 12 hours at first, should be glad that now its only 6.

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
Its relatively easy To get armor and stuff without something like that. I was on a server once where people did that. World chat was empty. The map was empty. The only places with people were the starter villages and they were all crowded there afking. And 2 hours is more than enough time if you seriously work for it. I just couldn't be bothered lol.
yeah i been to servers like that n honesty it a lil disappointing... i wouldnt like to see Epw turn into a ghost town with just all Afkers u would acutaly drop down in rank then go up (: wich means we lost alot of new ppl
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline skankd

Skankd - 150 BM
Mastah - 147 Mystic
Taigen - 147 Seeker
NiggaTank - 145 Barb

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
I dont think it will ever happen? What could happen if u want more cubi is ask Aga to be able to vote every 4hours?

Offline Ste_

It was 12 hours at first, should be glad that now its only 6.

It is actually 12hours that the votes are counted on xtremetop100, one vote per I.P per hour.

Copied this from the page when I voted just now.

[Please click here if you have been tricked.] Voting is once every 12 hoursIn/Out resets every 30 days

So other servers dont get an advantage over us cause they can vote every 4 hours.