Epic Perfect World

Prize for staying online

Offline milco342

Can you make it you get some kind of prize if you are online doing something for a certan ammount of time i think it is the only way it is fair when we only get 50 silver per a vote it shud b like 1 gold you get every 3 hours you r online in game

Please reply?
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Can you make it you get some kind of prize if you are online doing something for a certan ammount of time i think it is the only way it is fair when we only get 50 silver per a vote it shud b like 1 gold you get every 3 hours you r online in game

Please reply?

Yeah thats actually not a bad idea, but what's the use then? Nobody will farm annymore, just turn on they're pc and go to sleep. Everythings relatively easy to get on this server, and u should be happy u already get some gold. It's not a bad idea, but it will decrease the need to grind and work for your stuff.

Offline milco342

Yeah thats actually not a bad idea, but what's the use then? Nobody will farm annymore, just turn on they're pc and go to sleep. Everythings relatively easy to get on this server, and u should be happy u already get some gold. It's not a bad idea, but it will decrease the need to grind and work for your stuff.

yea but if you do that we should have a dissconect thing where if your not moving for the time that you need 2 get given the gold you dont get it?
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
I like that idea better :)
Yeah, it a good idea.

Offline raiker

• Beginner
I think a prize for staying online isnt that bad of an idea, i do understand that getting items is an already easy task tho this would fix many peoples issues for voting. My wife and i play from 2 completly different computors but only one of us can vote at one time. This would fix the ip issues for us and many other people that have more then 1 pc in their household and more then one person playing EPW at a time. Im not saying that the prize needs to be 1 gold every 3 hours, i would be content with even 10-20 silver each hour or every 2 hours we are online, this low amount of cubi i feel wouldnt have that bad of an impact of game.

Offline Aztec

I personally dislike this idea.
Fact 1: EPW would be infested with afking alts
Fact 2: As said above, its already easy to get items, why make it more easier?
Fact 3: i dont see any problems by getting 1 gold from voting every 6 hours, because, if you vote everyday, you can get 4 gold a day, easy, isnt it?
Fact 4: Its just stupid imo.
Hi.

Offline buschkatze

+100 very good idee :-* price for staying online pls

Angelica

Fact 3: i dont see any problems by getting 1 gold from voting every 6 hours, because, if you vote everyday, you can get 4 gold a day, easy, isnt it?
I agree with Sharpie. EPW is already easy enough, no need to make it easier.

Offline assopener3

Wtf ... i bet your a lv l150 char with full dragon gear.
try to make an lvl 150 char without the help from ur friends an u char, try to make full dragon gear wth like 2 votes evry day cause some ppl have to work or still go to school like me.

btw all ur fact's are stupid ...
fact 1 = don't u readed raiker's text
fact 2 = lol if its that easy to get just get dragon armour an gift me some ...
fact 3 = well as i sayed not evry1 can vote evry 6 hours caouse they go to school/work
fact 4 = LOL
Fight For Love And Nothing Else !

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
I agree with Sharpie. EPW is already easy enough, no need to make it easier.
Or make this an event u get the first 20 hours ur online? A 'starterboost'? On only one char/account

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
lets have this so i can log 6 alts, move them once in a while and get loads of cubi free!

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
lets have this so i can log 6 alts, move them once in a while and get loads of cubi free!

[move]................[/move][/color]

Angelica

Or make this an event u get the first 20 hours ur online? A 'starterboost'? On only one char/account
I still dont see it as needed.

Offline Ste_

Almost all of the people that are level 150 with full dragon, they got that from the event at start of July. 15 gold per vote? Am I right? So some of the new players are just trying to get the playing field leveled out a bit here. I myself, do not have full Dragon... But I dont think getting gold every 3 hours is a good idea, as some people have already said, alot of alts will be getting logged in to get the gold

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

Wtf ... i bet your a lv l150 char with full dragon gear.
try to make an lvl 150 char without the help from ur friends an u char, try to make full dragon gear wth like 2 votes evry day cause some ppl have to work or still go to school like me.

btw all ur fact's are stupid ...
fact 1 = don't u readed raiker's text
fact 2 = lol if its that easy to get just get dragon armour an gift me some ...
fact 3 = well as i sayed not evry1 can vote evry 6 hours caouse they go to school/work
fact 4 = LOL

i work too, sometimes 8h-13h still i say here the gear is damn easy and i got dragon set too with voteing and grinding ec with bh's (when was lucky day i got 200 ec only with bh on 1 day)

i am absolute no nolifer still i dont see any hard to make set for 1 class or 2.

the online gold gaining make the game more boring than it is coz everything will be fast.
Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:04 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D