Epic Perfect World

New Character logged in beneath Lunastone Altar

Offline diatomite

I created 2 new characters and didn't log in immediately, and when I logged in today they appeared at the starting point beneath the altar I had to Town Portal out to start the game. I ran back to altar and started bunnies from beginning then.

I am guessing it was because I didn't log in immediately after creating the characters, since I previously made a character and entered immediately, and that did not happen. Screenshot attached.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I created 2 new characters and didn't log in immediately, and when I logged in today they appeared at the starting point beneath the altar I had to Town Portal out to start the game. I ran back to altar and started bunnies from beginning then.

I am guessing it was because I didn't log in immediately after creating the characters, since I previously made a character and entered immediately, and that did not happen. Screenshot attached.
It's probably a bug, go here

I'm not sure where you're ported but if you aren't ported to Lunastone, pm me in game on Steroids.

bvanharjr

The game expects you to be at that height because you're SUPPOSED to be in the origination map now.

Bug.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
The game expects you to be at that height because you're SUPPOSED to be in the origination map now.

Bug.
Not quite. I made more than a few characters after the NH patch, all of them turned out fine. I remember logging into a few hours after I created them. But, they still turned out fine. This was probably a one time bug.