Epic Perfect World

More PVE based stuff!

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
If SOT and Aba got harder, then no one would do it even for BH, lol.  It got pimped out massively with NH patch.

And they are still overly easy.

Anyhow, for those saying "Go to PWI" or whatever, not everyone wants to spend their time doing PvP and working their ass off for gear for PvE. We all enjoy different aspects of a game, which is why MMO's are typically so unique. If you're going to believe in one thing, and try to push it on someone because you don't like what they like, you should go join those Jehovah's Witness' people who knock on peoples doors all the time.

Now for PvE, I think it'd be fun to have revamped instances or so to do. A more difficult phoenix valley, world bosses that are more unique, lower instance that aren't used even could get a revamp here. Make some things that are easy and fun for those who don't wanna spend their days doing the same 'ol PK and have something fun to do.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I wrote out an event proposal a few months back to add some use to the tideborn PQ isles.  Revamped mobs, bosses, and a small aspect of pvp added in.  To sweeten the pot, I suggested it to be level-locked depending on the area.  But the way I suggested it it would've been hard to implement as PQ hasn't been working properly down there, and there was also other reasons.

But that is a HUGE spot for pve action that is currently not being used for anything much but treasure hunt, and even that's a rare occurrence.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
I'm an active PKer but this sounds like a great idea to me. while playing in PWI before coming here I used to enjoy FB runs but now the only ones worth doing are abba and sot. if aga could amp up the mobs in even just the other FBs would make things more fun for PVE.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'm an active PKer but this sounds like a great idea to me. while playing in PWI before coming here I used to enjoy FB runs but now the only ones worth doing are abba and sot. if aga could amp up the mobs in even just the other FBs would make things more fun for PVE.

This too.

I was thinking that the Deja Vu quest, which is what sends you to all these other FB's would do with a small mob boost.  That was until I realized how long that damn thing was.  But I still think that at least the bosses should have a challenge.  Make Poison Tail Occultist use Occult Ice or sommat.

Nah, that'd be too mean, but you get the idea.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I'm all up for adding more instances or revamping the current instances. I never get bored of PvE. But, if world bosses (or similar) were added to instances, it would break the economy. I get that it takes time to kill a 300 million HP world boss. But, if you can solo (which you claimed you can) you get all the drops. That includes, over 50 ec (counting the OEC), 1 (or more) event tokens, 5+ mystical elixirs, a few PGS, a demonic weapon token at times and a few level scrolls. Altogether, one run would be worth around, 300 ec (or more, depending on your chances)

Now, I don't know how long it takes you to kill a boss but me and a few guys from Rawr easily dropped WBs in under 10 minutes. Even if its 3 guys doing the bosses, 100 ec in under 10 minutes is too much. 1 hour = almost 600 ec. Without x2. And yes, we can keep going for 1 hour without stopping, we're all PvE.

Even the mini bosses. They drop stuff around 100 ec. And they're way easier to solo. Won't even take 5 minutes, as far as I know.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm all up for adding more instances or revamping the current instances. I never get bored of PvE. But, if world bosses (or similar) were added to instances, it would break the economy. I get that it takes time to kill a 300 million HP world boss. But, if you can solo (which you claimed you can) you get all the drops. That includes, over 50 ec (counting the OEC), 1 (or more) event tokens, 5+ mystical elixirs, a few PGS, a demonic weapon token at times and a few level scrolls. Altogether, one run would be worth around, 300 ec (or more, depending on your chances)

Now, I don't know how long it takes you to kill a boss but me and a few guys from Rawr easily dropped WBs in under 10 minutes. Even if its 3 guys doing the bosses, 100 ec in under 10 minutes is too much. 1 hour = almost 600 ec. Without x2. And yes, we can keep going for 1 hour without stopping, we're all PvE.

Even the mini bosses. They drop stuff around 100 ec. And they're way easier to solo. Won't even take 5 minutes, as far as I know.

I don't know, it depends on the worldboss, some are plenty annoying to not be an issue. So annoying nobody would even want to try to farm them.

For the not so annoying ones though.. deck out a sin, make a veno on a purge, amp & ironwood macro and add a bm on HF macro. 3 chars is easily doable for many, especially with 2 on macro. Amp + HF + ironwood+ tangling/extreme poison on genie = boss down in no time.