Epic Perfect World

Cant connect to server

Offline MageTank

Well, ive tried about everything. Restarted pc, released and renewed ip, DMZ'd my local ip beyond my routers firewall, restarted router and modem, deleted serverlist.txt and let it update again, nothing worked. I can access the homepage here, but i cant connect to the game. It shows no ping under the server list, and just times out upon connecting.

Im gonna run a traceroute to see if theres any bad hops, but i want to know if anyone else has this problem, or if im the only one.

MageTank

Offline N/A

"Patch"   "http://91.121.5.146/patch144/"

is this in your update server? My friend had a similar problem. I just made him delete the whole server folder and replace it with mine; and it worked fine.

Offline N/A

That link is already in my updateserver.txt. I've checked every single possibility that would prevent me from connecting (pretty sure i know what im doing, i've developed pw servers before) and there seems to be no solution. Only possibility is that my ISP is preventing me from connecting.

MageTank

wew, Was merely a suggestion. A simple " Ive tried that , thank you" would suffice. Im sure Agatio will get to you shortly; and I wish you luck *-*