Epic Perfect World

Extra rule for Suggestions forum.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If anyone needs some examples.

Posts taken from this topic alone. Discussion that completely gets derailed by pages full of random postfarming, insulting and offtopic idiocy.

http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/give-venos-their-job-back!/

lel what are u even on about
amg i have to SS this and put on my wall as poster coz archer agreed  :pig-40:
10.0 int*
NO WAY.  everyone wants to change this game every time. IF YOU CHANGE IT THEN IT WONT BE "PERFECT" WORLD ANYMORE. learn to play and deal with what we have. AND I AM AGAINST ANY CHANGES TO THIS.  IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY IT IS MOVE TO ANOTHER GAME.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=ranking

8 demon archers in the top 25 archer pk kills chart and your crying about spirit black hole ? Go get a life and a bionic brain.
Who are you?  :-X
give me veno with ur lvl of gear ill be #1 for 4 months
Im assuming u feel good about urself that u havnt and think u have good skill, but u dont its just a terribly weak class which gets bullied by any other class.
Wdf u claiming about? Venons still useful, as they can AoE seal and freze and have a purge skill that have low cooldown and u can throw in anyone u want with 100% chance. And dont need to talk about the no cooldown debuff that reduce phy def to 0 that is fking OP, I DONT NEED TOO TALK ABOUT THAT! Want balance son? Make soulburn damages from psys hit x1 more. Dis is unfair.
lolnoob 90 ct
Please give veno purge in human form+20 def lvl+50 atk lvl for make balance on server. Also remove Elf Archer Blessing of 10 channeling -10.
Please give veno purge in human form+20 def lvl+50 atk lvl for make balance on server. Also remove Elf Archer Blessing of 10 channeling -10.
+1  :normal-2:
yes pls

i hate dragon glaive, no dmg at all
1st off, go wash the sand out your vagina and sit on something soft, you sound butthurt.

Also Aga didn't create the skills, in regard to your moaning about stealth, leaps etc. The pwi devs did. You sound like some introvert that would cry because wrs have so many stuns..

Eas aren't overpowered they can get heirobugged easy by most classes.

To you and everyone else on this downsyndrome post, if you don't like it here then leave.

Pretty simple bb
Lets talk about venos and their pet that stunlocks better than robbert does dmg like Gakido and its tankier than iU
Let's make server ultimately balanced XD 1st we remove skills, gear, genies and battle pets ( we want cuddly all class pets only ^~^ ) then make all classes have same
Stats XD then instead of PK we basic attack and pretend to tickle each other *-* also we will have more time for cuddling ewifes, making nice fashion outfits and caring for pets XD please GM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh my god why do you people with 0 experience talk about balance, are you really that stupid to think archers excel at anything but dying in few shots or 1 lock to any class? you think they are too overpowered because 500 eas hit you at same time in mass pk, one of them gets a lucky purge so you start whine about spirit blackhole
archers have shit survivability
decent damage
you just think they're too much because it's the most played class in pk so you get downed by 235982395 ea, have you ever thought of pk with 20 wf instead of ea? or 20 wr?
just stay quiet you cant rate anything go back to bh
Hello duck.

................................What?
Please stop being a retard and get some experience before you post on balance threads.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
Funny how Expendables' guys go apeshit when anyone mentions nerfing EAs or Ironguards, they surely know what wins them PK wars :P
are you really complaining about something based on luck? that's like complaining every time you eat a crit

come 10v10 you pick what classes we play, no pills allowed on our side you can use everything you want get 2 eps we'll go with no ep nor mystic
deal or no?
but i already know the answer, you'll ignore this request like the rest

ps i'm not complaining about nerfing spirit blackhole, if it gets nerfed i'll be immortal in pk
it's just that your suggestion is idiotic
Funny coming from a mystic who does nothing but camp purify.  :monkey-47:
Almost got cancer from this useless thread, lock it already.
Nice thread you clearly have alot of experience.
typical wf defending her class
Ikr :))))))))
And u wanna say that WF needed that pet so badly and it's not op <333333333 , right Feone?

~Anyway, on-topic. I don't care if u remove it or not, never give a fck coz >tidal< ~
dude LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL me too oh my god what is this even i feel the cancer in my EYEBALLS please some no-value baddies post more so i can be a test subject for cancer cure

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I didnt make that list of mass replies... Shit... I need to work on my sarcasm some apparently I've gotten rusty in my time off...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!