Epic Perfect World

Boys can be barefoot but girls cant

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
girl steps on rock = pmses at guy for the day don't know why...just happens....to me for some reason...

guy steps on rock = says F*CK then moves on.

Offline firestorm01

we want bare feet and better undies lmao  ;D :)) :P

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
Why not. Make barefoot fash
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE? please..

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
it's sexism...

they think females can't walk barefoot cuz they have weaker feet :normal-5: :normal-6: :normal-7:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Ormin

must wear heels 24/7. Man my back hurt how about urs?

Sorry for your back.
The cure would be to accept embrace more often.

it's sexism...

they think females can't walk barefoot cuz they have weaker feet :normal-5: :normal-6: :normal-7:

Not "weaker".
Rather "more gentle".
Some guys like to give girls foot massage.
And to "protect" even where protection is not really needed.
Protect against mistreatments and abuses that some of girls experienced since childhood. :(

Offline Drive

• 🌙
no idea why this person isn't banned from forum yet
This^^.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
wow such madness
yes
Ryuboo you are very naughty
because im cute
lel only if you stop poisoning it with urself hehehehe :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
(wanna know why you are not good? if you dislike my posts you can add me to ignored players list, but you didnt, that means you must rage on forum to sleep well at night)
apparently your 1st problem is to rage on forum, you know, normal person with happy life wouldnt bother to post if they didnt care about it, but u do, meaning your life is boring and you have nothing better to do than rage on things that dont concern you, and are made for fun purposes, not for 100% seriousness
You are implying that I am not a normal person and I dont have a happy life because I cared to reply to your thread? Ok. Since when can you tell from a single post that my life is boring and that I have nothing better to do than rage on things "that dont concern me"? How does my life concern you in anyway? My post was hardly 100% seriousness btw.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
LOL

i'm ok with this barefoot thing

just a thing,

do i have to pay for pedicure in game too? :(((?
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
wow such madness
yes
Ryuboo you are very naughty
because im cute
lel only if you stop poisoning it with urself hehehehe :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
(wanna know why you are not good? if you dislike my posts you can add me to ignored players list, but you didnt, that means you must rage on forum to sleep well at night)
apparently your 1st problem is to rage on forum, you know, normal person with happy life wouldnt bother to post if they didnt care about it, but u do, meaning your life is boring and you have nothing better to do than rage on things that dont concern you, and are made for fun purposes, not for 100% seriousness

true :normal-42:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
Good idea, though I'm not sure it is possible to make happen here. If you look at female character model, its leg is fixed in that position, so without any leg fashion it would look like you tiptoe.
If it IS possible, I would be happy to see. :)

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Barefeet AND no Victorian Age undies.
Kkthxbye.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Is this bare feet enough for females ? If you take the shoes off, they'll look like they are tiptoeing just because of the the way the character models are designed.

Last Edit: Aug 26, 2014, 12:41 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Is this bare feet enough for females ? If you take the shoes off, they'll look like they are tiptoeing just because of the the way the character models are designed.

Yes hello i'm a ballerina
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

Still better than creepy badly tattooed-like white shoes.