Epic Perfect World

my be i am a noob but this is really a blackmail pls ban such player

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Lesson: If u can't check the guardian scrolls u have, put them on skillbar, when u'll have none, the icon will dissapear.
^^^^^

Offline kin

just goes to show don't trust anyone in a game. only thing this thread did was expose a piece of shit which will probley need an ID stone after this thread was up.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
eeeehm.... just a thaught.... WHY are u whitenamed with a farming char? o.O any reason?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
That's not blackmailing. That's simply them trying to "scam" you.

Blackmailing would be more so like "Give me this or I'll send out your n00dz d00d"

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
That's not blackmailing. That's simply them trying to "scam" you.

Blackmailing would be more so like "Give me this or I'll send out your n00dz d00d"

You're right, GN's should ban the person regardless IMO.  This sort of attitude is nothing but toxic to a community.

At the original poster: Good luck replacing your gear, unfortunately you lost it fairly so you won't be seeing it again.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
how bad to know your story... :-[
if i were you make sure you have that guardian scroll every day you enter the game. O:-)
or do the same move that he do it unto you, do it to others hope its work ;) :'(

Offline Reims

Such trash should be banned imo., lol it wasnt enough that he took the neck. but he wanted to scam the tender also.

vlntbty

Well, like everyone said, always make sure you have guardian scrolls. As for the guy trying to scam you, should have told him to STFU and GTFO with that bs. Not really much the GMs can do though. Unfortunately, there are A-holes everywhere and this guy is an example of that.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
every time i pick drops idc what drop is dt neck ws belt etc i don't give it back

reason 1 : you droped so the game allow me to pick it up
reason 2 : you onli had 1 easy job is to buy gurdian scrolls

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Loluquitcuzofapuzzleneck?
wow

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
At this point can only feel sorry for your ignorance and hope a better community than present rises inside EPW..
What i do is farm BH on alts for money and stack GS as advised by fellow player.. As for the other player against whom the complaint was made.. hope he/she gets cured from his/her mental illness in case this report is genuine..

Lol that nagakyun is a pinoy. What do u expect lolll
Such racism.. off late whats with generalizing negativity against english..pinoy..americans..latinos..asians.. indians.. chinese etc etc., hope the GMs moderate such action in world chat and other parts of game more seriously before this infects the entire community...all are humans..

Hope all guild leaders and officers create more awareness on minimum precautions while playing.. (why the guild leaders.. because you guys are leaders.. and its your responsibility to lead the community under you to better game play).. ofc GM and devs are to do this on from higher perspective.. but it would be easier if its taken care from guild leaders and officers and the coverage is easier in this scale than from few GMs and dev for an entire server (personal opinion)

the above may seem bit too serious coming for a game.. but that precaution and guidance is what given rise to better players better guilds in game.. and the characteristics we learn in game comes in handy in real life too..

Happy gaming have a nice day

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
At this point can only feel sorry for your ignorance and hope a better community than present rises inside EPW..
What i do is farm BH on alts for money and stack GS as advised by fellow player.. As for the other player against whom the complaint was made.. hope he/she gets cured from his/her mental illness in case this report is genuine..
Such racism.. off late whats with generalizing negativity against english..pinoy..americans..latinos..asians.. indians.. chinese etc etc., hope the GMs moderate such action in world chat and other parts of game more seriously before this infects the entire community...all are humans..

Hope all guild leaders and officers create more awareness on minimum precautions while playing.. (why the guild leaders.. because you guys are leaders.. and its your responsibility to lead the community under you to better game play).. ofc GM and devs are to do this on from higher perspective.. but it would be easier if its taken care from guild leaders and officers and the coverage is easier in this scale than from few GMs and dev for an entire server (personal opinion)

the above may seem bit too serious coming for a game.. but that precaution and guidance is what given rise to better players better guilds in game.. and the characteristics we learn in game comes in handy in real life too..

Happy gaming have a nice day

you are right about racism but just wanna say that kuyajobbert is likely a pinoy player like myself since jobbert is a common name here and kuya is pinoy for Big brother. Also as a pinoy i can say that if you drop something they will never return unless they are one of those "rare pinoy gamers". cuz in pinoy gaming we have a saying "tubalachi walang bawi" it means (if i find it it's mine) or to relate it to what happened to Opening post: if you drop it it's mine. and it's totally fair since it's game mechanics. As for trying to scam the tome, it's not fair and cheap but  to ban him for trying to see if he can fool you for your tome  is too much imo.   ALso if you quit because of a puzzle cube then it says something about your gameplay. Any pro player can kill a 150 r8 fully geared (s.robe/ds/cube/ws) with dragon gears so why quit? i also seen some players drop fully geared players with nirvana wep. fck Xar0s dropped my APS barb in a 1v1 without wearing a  belt and with only 3 genie skills.  GF. also i myself have dropped  fully geared players from xpend/artifex wearing full dragon gear access and set. . i've lost countless times to dragon geared players while wearing r8 set as well. what i'm saying is that PK is about how you use your skills/genie/sparks and timing. +5 atk /def level ain't that a factor in PK so don't quit because of it. that's really lame.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I wouldnt give it back to you just because of your English lal
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline kevintran

Life learn lesson, don't trust anyone beside your self and refill GS every time.  Why would u need red name for just curious lol, it best to stay white =)) I really don't see the point that people like to become red name at all and 2nd reason bound all ur equip =)) just to be safe :D.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Nice leson :O always have to have scrools like 2k atleast :D