Epic Perfect World

my be i am a noob but this is really a blackmail pls ban such player

Offline tssrfire

he said lets do dueal i said this is my farm char but he said its ok as this was my farm char i have 1 guardion scrool which was use and after that i droped a puzzle m def he took it i beged him to give it back as its my mistake there is no rule to give back but he said he will give me my puzzle if i give my tender which took me almost 1 moth to get i agreed as i have no choice but then we are about to trade he did not put puzzle saying give me yours tendure 1st then i will give u back yours puzzle then i said i will complaint to gm he said good luck and he said i never took the puzzle at all

there is no choice to go through all that farming for the puzzle or leave the game cursing my luck

i request no puzzle back pls pls ban such player who blackmail people pls

after think of all thing let me add more details some random veno came to me and said hit me i did then i got red name then naga came and attked me its clerly his alt and he intended to scham me i know i am qqing but really i spent a lot of time to get ec to get puzzle and he clearly have intesion to make me drop some thing but it my bad luck that i dope the one best item i have except tender3

edit : today he pmed me saying come i give u yours puzzle then again he started to blackmail give tomb i said ok lets trade same time here are new screenshots showing how he black mail

true he picked puzzle so his but he tricked me to drop puzzle is that not bad? also he trying to schame me in the name of givning back my puzzzle is that not bad?
Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 02:58 am by tssrfire

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Lesson: If u can't check the guardian scrolls u have, put them on skillbar, when u'll have none, the icon will dissapear.

Offline tssrfire

Lesson: If u can't check the guardian scrolls u have, put them on skillbar, when u'll have none, the icon will dissapear.

true hope i hade learned this before i quited the game i like most i relly hope no one do this big mistake.even though i would have not done posting just had quited as its my mistake but nagakyun when i said no choice to complaint this to gm he said i always do this nothing will happen lol is he a regular scammer or what and said if u going to quit give me yours gear lol really my luck when i did why would have i droped that puzzle which is only costly item i had  :'(
Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:17 pm by tssrfire

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
it's not GMs fault that you don't carry GScrolls with you.

RIP Punctuations tho.

Offline tssrfire

it's not GMs fault that you don't carry GScrolls with you.

RIP Punctuations tho.

i never said its gms mistake it clearly my mistake lol but is it ok for some one to blackmail and try to cheat some one is that ok with gms and community then np but puneshing some one like him will give so fear to schamer like him let me tell you i just requesing gms to see though and deside what is best to leave it or take action

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
either way that guy is an ***** :normal-2:

ban :normal-1:
Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:43 pm by Night⋆

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
remove GS from game and lets pk  >:D

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
u must check GS in ur inventory before duel or pk or farming  when u become red name or whatever !!

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
lolbad.
Also I feel sorry for you spending more than 1 hour to farm a puzzle cube.
Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 01:19 pm by Tavern

Offline Kia

Such stronk advice.

Another way: will keep you covered for some time. Fill them up once a day and you'll be fine.  :smiley:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Such stronk advice.

Another way: will keep you covered for some time. Fill them up once a day and you'll be fine.  :smiley:

Jup, making it a habit to refill daily to a full stack is imo the best way to do it.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Gm's cant really do shyt about this its your own fault for not keeping guardian scrolls in bag

Offline tssrfire

Gm's cant really do shyt about this its your own fault for not keeping guardian scrolls in bag

what about naga tryed to take my tender for puzzle and when i accepted and when we about to trade he did not put puzzle in trade box saying will trade puzzle after i trade tender is that not shame? correct me it not and i dont want any puzzle form gm its my foult i deserves it i need only a ban for such palyer who really planed to do so some how he must know i dont have much scrolls and sent his alt asking me hit her and get me red name and kill me to get some items if gms and communtity want to igore a schameer its fine with me any way i alry desided to leave my fav game epw its true i miss my friend here

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
what about naga tryed to take my tender for puzzle and when i accepted and when we about to trade he did not put puzzle in trade box saying will trade puzzle after i trade tender is that not shame? correct me it not and i dont want any puzzle form gm its my foult i deserves it i need only a ban for such palyer who really planed to do so some how he must know i dont have much scrolls and sent his alt asking me hit her and get me red name and kill me to get some items if gms and communtity want to igore a schameer its fine with me any way i alry desided to leave my fav game epw its true i miss my friend here

Since he picked it up its his property and he can do whatever he wants with it and about the part he wanted to scam your tome i guess gms can ban him lol also dont quit game for a puzzle cube its easy to farm

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Since he picked it up its his property and he can do whatever he wants with it and about the part he wanted to scam your tome i guess gms can ban him lol also dont quit game for a puzzle cube its easy to farm
Yes, you could always do the lazy way and have a bunch of alts for ares. Get cube in two week. :normal-37:

Or you could actually farm it.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.