Epic Perfect World

Barbs.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Yes GN, nerf barbs pls and add +10 attack lvl bless for sin plssssssssssssss

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Done. You're welcome.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Such post farm.

Making the stun not stack with itself wouldn't be that ridiculous.  :tiger-9:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Increase its cooldown or reduce the chance of paralyzing also reduce cooldown of psychic's SoS thanks

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Hello i am KingCobra and i think barb's skills are fine. every class got something from 1.5.1. take that from barbs and they be useless. Rolimination just needs lessons to kill barb  :normal-12: come baddie i show u my sin teacher  :normal-9:

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
so if i follow this logic.
if i ask to remove skills that i die from if only they didnt exist wew;
maybe remove sin tidal cuz they prevent me from debuff/stun paralyze them. then they run hide when its on cd.
remove Mystic abosrb and knock back
remove veno purge and that monkey pet dang im annoyed with that.,
remove BM  HF and blade hurl pls.
remove cleric seal of god and sleep
remove Genie FIre skill and Force of will
remove psy Soul of silence
remove Seeker +35 def level thats not fair
remove archer  blood vow and metal resist reduce.

ty.
Who said something bout remove?
If u cant understand english,dont reply,u make urself look like a idiot.
Thanks.

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
OMG. really? another thread complaining abt barb stun??  barbs have 1 good stun and 1  half ass 2 sec stun and ppl want to get rid of the good one. every class has more stuns then a barb and ppl QQ when a barb gets 1. I say -1000000 on changing it.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
OMG. really? another thread complaining abt barb stun??  barbs have 1 good stun and 1  half ass 2 sec stun and ppl want to get rid of the good one. every class has more stuns then a barb and ppl QQ when a barb gets 1. I say -1000000 on changing it.

its true that other classes have more stunning skills but not spammable like barbs new one

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Who said something bout remove?
If u cant understand english,dont reply,u make urself look like a idiot.
Thanks.

Lmao. Not my fault if u didn't get what i was trying to imply. gl with your Qq thread and stay smart.

Also it should be an idiot not a. Well i'm not a
native speaker  so i wouldn't really know.
Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:13 pm by SQUISHY BARB
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Kutulu

its true that other classes have more stunning skills but not spammable like barbs new one

true others may not be spammable but you don't need to spam 1 skill over and over when you have enuff to just keep someone stun locked forever.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

true others may not be spammable but you don't need to spam 1 skill over and over when you have enuff to just keep someone stun locked forever.

not all classes can stunlock and thats why people want to nerf that skill cause barbs spam it and lock people forever :(((

Offline Kutulu

not all classes can stunlock and thats why people want to nerf that skill cause barbs spam it and lock people forever :(((

im talking abt things like a psy don't even have to fight back they just stand there and stun you. and damn near every skill a BM has is a stun. yet no one complains abt that. only thing they QQ abt is a barb can stun now.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

im talking abt things like a psy don't even have to fight back they just stand there and stun you. and damn near every skill a BM has is a stun. yet no one complains abt that. only thing they QQ abt is a barb can stun now.

anyway lets drop this +1 for nerfing that skill

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

You act as if it's the same stun. It's not. All of the ones you mention can be blocked and/or  removed. That barb one cant.

That, however, is not the broken part.
The broken part is how that stun stacks with itself. 2 or 3 barbs can infinitely apply an unremovable stun. That is why people complain. It wouldn't be nearly as much of an issue if it didn't stack, like all other stuns.

Offline Kutulu

You act as if it's the same stun. It's not. All of the ones you mention can be blocked and/or  removed. That barb one cant.

That, however, is not the broken part.
The broken part is how that stun stacks with itself. 2 or 3 barbs can infinitely apply an unremovable stun. That is why people complain. It wouldn't be nearly as much of an issue if it didn't stack, like all other stuns.

no my point is that ya a barbs stacks but it just makes up for the lack of other stuns that all other classes have. if you have 4 or 5 stuns (like a BM) you don't need one to stack or be spammable.