• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
The amount of saddieMaddies who are angered in tis part is nearing to 420
Kids you need go train, learn your physical limits and boundaries xDDD

Yes it's annoying
Yes you are bad
But it can be avoided if you try and play well :police:

People say wb couldn't lock before 1.5 ..... You are down and wrong. Without holy occult icon Ajani wrecked scrubs while blazing weed and ***ing bitches stayStrong stopAnger :police:
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You're retarded if you think this is balanced, Sure i never loose to a barb in a 1vs1 since i have to kite the whole entire fight to avoid 1 stun(leap ftw). But the logic here is, you can't dodge or escape from that stun unless you avoid it with a good 1-2 spark timing, or expel it or even AD, that's about it, and obviously that burns out your genie the most. Basically barbs can stun lock now cause the CD for that skill is low as ***. So if you think barbs are fine when they fight BMs, Eas, Psys, or other melee classes, then i suggest you review your comment.

It goes either way. If you're good at BM / EA / Psychic / ETC, you'll be able to stunlock and barbs will be in the same position. And please, look at yourself before calling other people retarded; hypocritical swine. I'm out, because the lack of IQs in this thread is giving me cancer.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Close this alrdy every1 think they can play barb esp after 1.5 patch, complain about wb dont realize all others class broken, and I dont even play wb anymore, wont bother to play something getting 1 shotted now bb.Close thread  :normal-20: :normal-21:
that's too bad. but yeah gett1ng 1 sh0tted sucks.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo remove barbs remove game because aps monkey cant play :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
People complain when we close threads that have trashtalk, but ask for ones with minimal insults to be close because they are done with it.

You could always, you know, walk away from it.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: