Epic Perfect World

Barbs.

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Okai so this its not a qq thread.
Im just trying to say that the barb skill...not sure bout the name but every1 know it...the one that stun or w/e it does thru antistun  has only 6 sec cd ? some hammer.............
Like rlly.............on LA classes if u caught wif that u can just say bb since faith or w/e u try wont work.
And since barbs got  that the skill that adds wood dmg and can use the skill even on expel it gets useless too.
So im just trying to say that 6 sec its way to fked up.
I wouldnt mind like 20 sec or so.
And i guess im not the only one that think that
Well lets see how many will +1 this or -1.
 :normal-20:

dorothyerika

You mean the paralyze one?When you fall?If you mean that one then +200,I always lose to a barb because they hella spam it now,and if there's 2-3 barbs then its GG ;/

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't really see the issue with a single barb using it.

Barbs are not the most difficult class to kite and it has a 50% chance to fail.
You counter this stun with timing and distance. Unlike other stuns you don't time  your antistun to be on well before they use it. You time it so it's on when they try to chain it. Preventing them from putting a different stun in between 2 uses. That way you can kite them after it runs out.

Barbs run very slow in human form and going tigerform adds a delay that'll easily let your charm cool down.

Yea they are a pain, but 1 barb using it is really not OP.

The way this stun stacks with itself is ridiculous though. No stun should be infinitely stackable just by spamming it. (The way 2+ barbs can.)

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Well u got 1+ from me, 1st of all is really annoying and it gets really boring watching barbs just spamming that 1skill
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
You mean the paralyze one?When you fall?If you mean that one then +200,I always lose to a barb because they hella spam it now,and if there's 2-3 barbs then its GG ;/
i mean the one that u fall idk name ._.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

This ^

dorothyerika

i mean the one that u fall idk name ._.

Its the upgraded version of Mighty Swing,that causes a paralyze which can ruin anyone's day ;/

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family

yeah this is sooo stupid skill always barbs spamming it even if on tidal or expel and always make me fall down and

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
I don't really see the issue with a single barb using it.

Barbs are not the most difficult class to kite and it has a 50% chance to fail.
You counter this stun with timing and distance. Unlike other stuns you don't time  your antistun to be on well before they use it. You time it so it's on when they try to chain it. Preventing them from putting a different stun in between 2 uses. That way you can kite them after it runs out.

Barbs run very slow in human form and going tigerform adds a delay that'll easily let your charm cool down.

Yea they are a pain, but 1 barb using it is really not OP.

The way this stun stacks with itself is ridiculous though. No stun should be infinitely stackable just by spamming it. (The way 2+ barbs can.)

wow barb's are not difficult class ? they can Gof ... Def weap ... use that genie skill to reduce dmg taken ...and ofc that skill makes us keep fall down ... and alot alot .. ofc im not complaining about it but its sooo annnooying alot of barbs keep doing it like only skill they're doing.. and even if it stun its fine by me but the moving and falling down its really ridiculous

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
wow barb's are not difficult class ? they can Gof ... Def weap ... use that genie skill to reduce dmg taken ...and ofc that skill makes us keep fall down ... and alot alot .. ofc im not complaining about it but its sooo annnooying alot of barbs keep doing it like only skill they're doing.. and even if it stun its fine by me but the moving and falling down its really ridiculous

I never said they weren't difficult.

But they were rather ignorable in vit build before this patch. In str build they hurt, but were squishy.
At least right now you can't simply ignore a barb in mass pk.

The only balance issue with this stun, IMO, is the way it stacks with itself infinitely.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
well it is an annoying skill

6 sec cd is too low ijs

but then, 50% chance is kinda fair(?), but then if it doesn't proc the falling action w.e u call it,

u get freeze, which is annoying too(and before u say anything, anti stun don't last forever ya' know :c)

which kinda make kiting harder,

but then freeze is not the issue here lol

but but as feone said, the way it stacks, veri bad

wow

so, idk :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Archer = 2 leaps, stun, paralyze,  2 anti stuns, slow
Venomancer = speed skill, anti stun, paralyze, stun, slow, morph
Wizard = stun, leap, the skill that knocks them back, seal, stun, paralyze
Cleric = Sleep, god seal, paraluze
Blademaster = Anti stun, like 3-4 stuns, two leaps

I would carry on but I kinda proved my point, everyclass has a way to stay away from barbs ( excluding sins and bm's, but they both have ways to avoid it )

If you cant keep a barb away from you for like 4 seconds so it doesn't spam, I don't really see how that is a skills fault.

Yes I know, barbs have reduce damage, invoke, anti stun, bloodbath, and blah blah.  Veno + archer + sin + bm + barb, all have a way to purge these skills excluding invoke. So I fail to see a problem.

Barbs have that one skill, a skill that has like a 60 second cd which stuns for 2 seconds. And a tiger form skill depending on sage or demon.

Yes they spam it, its the only one they have to keep you in place that is not a ridiculous cool down. If it is op, dont fight barbs.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Archer = 2 leaps, stun, paralyze,  2 anti stuns, slow
Venomancer = speed skill, anti stun, paralyze, stun, slow, morph
Wizard = stun, leap, the skill that knocks them back, seal, stun, paralyze
Cleric = Sleep, god seal, paraluze
Blademaster = Anti stun, like 3-4 stuns, two leaps

I would carry on but I kinda proved my point, everyclass has a way to stay away from barbs ( excluding sins and bm's, but they both have ways to avoid it )

If you cant keep a barb away from you for like 4 seconds so it doesn't spam, I don't really see how that is a skills fault.

Yes I know, barbs have reduce damage, invoke, anti stun, bloodbath, and blah blah.  Veno + archer + sin + bm + barb, all have a way to purge these skills excluding invoke. So I fail to see a problem.

Barbs have that one skill, a skill that has like a 60 second cd which stuns for 2 seconds. And a tiger form skill depending on sage or demon.

Yes they spam it, its the only one they have to keep you in place that is not a ridiculous cool down. If it is op, dont fight barbs.

Jup exactly. Minus that last comment, " If it is op, dont fight barbs. ", that's idiotic.

The only issue, imo, with this skill is that if 2+ barbs spam it they can infinitely stunlock without any possibility of getting out due to the stacking.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
 it has a 50% chance to fail.
so -1 for suggestion if suggestion was to change it or  remove or idk

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
so if i follow this logic.
if i ask to remove skills that i die from if only they didnt exist wew;
maybe remove sin tidal cuz they prevent me from debuff/stun paralyze them. then they run hide when its on cd.
remove Mystic abosrb and knock back
remove veno purge and that monkey pet dang im annoyed with that.,
remove BM  HF and blade hurl pls.
remove cleric seal of god and sleep
remove Genie FIre skill and Force of will
remove psy Soul of silence
remove Seeker +35 def level thats not fair
remove archer  blood vow and metal resist reduce.

ty.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt