Epic Perfect World

Can't refine gear

Offline Stormi

• Beginner
Was wondering if anyone else has encountered this. I made my psy 140 gear and am unable to refine it, have tried on 3 different toons. Also have traded to a friend, they are unable too.

Offline Timira

• Regicide Marshal
  • Don't Cry Little Angel
Soulspheres can't be refined becouse of the soulforce it would give the psychic. its a nerf to make the server pvp more stable i think-.
Timira-150 Assassin
Domanna-150 Seeker
Hopeless-150 Psychic
Necronia-150 Blademaster

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
Soulspheres can't be refined becouse of the soulforce it would give the psychic. its a nerf to make the server pvp more stable i think-.
You r right.. the weps r unable to be refind due to the soulforce but they get the damage added on that they would get from +12..
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline Timira

• Regicide Marshal
  • Don't Cry Little Angel
ah true that i did not know
Timira-150 Assassin
Domanna-150 Seeker
Hopeless-150 Psychic
Necronia-150 Blademaster

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
:DD now u do... n i knew that n i still try to +12 my psy weps >< i think it a force of habit it just like psy cant learn soul skills after lvl 10 (:
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline Timira

• Regicide Marshal
  • Don't Cry Little Angel
yeah the refineing has become a habbit of doing XD
Timira-150 Assassin
Domanna-150 Seeker
Hopeless-150 Psychic
Necronia-150 Blademaster