Epic Perfect World

New class/race ideas

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
oh so many things come to mind :normal-2:

But I realise that I don't want those new races at all

I mean, a vampire for example :-[ they are awesome but I don't even know how to imagine a vamp in pw, kinda, not fitting... Vamps are awesome in FW but they'd be weird in pw.

Also, witch? we have wizards... nothing new

and no to the new classes

maybe pwi will someday create a supah weirdo new race, but they'll probably suck and I'll hate them

like I hate tideborn

sorry I hate every tideborn in pw. Especially female assassins.. the way they run, stand, move, fight

so annoying...

veri

veri anoying

so mcuh anoyoing

how can y be so annoying

yea new race would be nice

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Sly_Man

Yeah, right...

New race: Jedi
Classes:
- Knight --------- Jobs: Sentinel, Guardian
- Consular ------ Jobs: Sage, Shadow

New race: Sith
Classes:
- Warrior -------- Jobs: Juggernaut, Marauder
- Inquisitor ------ Jobs: Assassin, Sorcerer

You want to play them?
No need to ask developers to make them.
They already exist in another concept / another game.
You can have both loaded and play which one you want at a time.

As I said: another concept, another game.

Just have to see if there's some private server already.
Last year there wasn't.
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
Actually, I'm against more races and classes. If they want to implement something new, they should add 2nd jobs like Ragnarok (and some other games) has.

For example:
BM (after reaching a certain level, 150 in this case) can go to a NPC, do a short quest and become a Knight. New weapons for Knights, they would be the same types but the requirement would say "Knight" instead of "Blademaster". Same for armor I guess. And new skills. To make it even more interesting, you could add a choice (like sage or demon)

So,
BM
  • Knight
or
  • Paladin

Knight would be DD whereas Paladin would be tanky.

If given more thought, I'm sure the devs will be able to come up with 2 jobs for each class.
wow nice I totally like this idea

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Nono... No guns. That ruins the concept of the game...
WHAT ABOUT PICKLES?
Lol. I have problems.
And I've seen this as a thread already.
And there should be a whip class.
or.
Uh.
UH.
Pickles.

I think the ruining part happened when they brought those hideous motorcycles  :normal-2:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I think the ruining part happened when they brought those hideous motorcycles  :normal-2:
I totally agree.They suck.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
10 classes are enough but if need ideas then look for HYBRID,

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
some one tell me what u think of the ideas of the mystic knight

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
Abilities and skills??
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Knight     look here at their skills and abilities. this could be a form that bms can take when they reach lv150 as a hybrib form tell me your thoughts
criticism welcomed

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
oh so many things come to mind :normal-2:

But I realise that I don't want those new races at all

I mean, a vampire for example :-[ they are awesome but I don't even know how to imagine a vamp in pw, kinda, not fitting... Vamps are awesome in FW but they'd be weird in pw.

Also, witch? we have wizards... nothing new

and no to the new classes

maybe pwi will someday create a supah weirdo new race, but they'll probably suck and I'll hate them

like I hate tideborn

sorry I hate every tideborn in pw. Especially female assassins.. the way they run, stand, move, fight

so annoying...

veri

veri anoying

so mcuh anoyoing

how can y be so annoying

yea new race would be nice
      I like assasin male they looks so cool when they run or atack or standing :D and female sins looks good :) but male mystic look rly bad.... how they walks and skils on male char heals looks so gay...flowers..... for female its fine.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
No more new classes epw is fine the way it is also the idea of a class with guns its stupid it would ruin the meaning  of the game and - for steroids's idea.
I don't see the difference between guns and bows. Both have range, both need ammo, both are slow.

And yeah, I wasn't really making a suggestion here. I was just saying that instead of making more classes, we can simply upgrade the existing ones.

Also, this isn't like the reawakening. You just have to do a short chain (like culti) and poof, you're upgraded. No need to relevel. And about gear, there could be an option that lets us recraft our existing R8r into the upgraded R8r (it will keep the extra attributes and just increase the base stats, or add a few more attributes)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
      I like assasin male they looks so cool when they run or atack or standing :D and female sins looks good :) but male mystic look rly bad.... how they walks and skils on male char heals looks so gay...flowers..... for female its fine.

male tideborn are quite sexy... forgot *cough*

sorry

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Uh as far as I'm concerned, any male AA class looks weird.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The only thing I can think of would be a race featuring music classes such as a bard. I miss that about another MMO I played before I came to PW.

There are already races under beast(untamed), nature(earthguard), air(elves), water(tideborn), and neutral(human). A musically-inclined race would be nice.
Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:42 pm by ىℒℯℯ℘ ♈

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: