Epic Perfect World

Meridian: are you done w/ it?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Meridian is crap. It's only worth doing it on 1 or 2 toons, otherwise its a waste of coins if u do on all ur alts. Wasting my patience and time on 1k hp, nty.

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
Meridian is crap. It's only worth doing it on 1 or 2 toons, otherwise its a waste of coins if u do on all ur alts. Wasting my patience and time on 1k hp, nty.
you take 1k hp as a joke? lol

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I've been done with meridian for about a week now, would have been done sooner if I hadn't missed a couple days because of work and crap >:

scxclfbdnkgw

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Last tier too much hard, but ty my ecs and coins help me to finish it ;))))

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Bcs =noob

:tiger-24: I will find you and I will not destroy you.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
RIP Meridian 4/9/2014 - 5/17/2014

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Been done for a few days. And finished wifeys several days before that.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
give ep. i lucky as fk  :normal-4: finished on 6 alts  :normal-25:
I hate you !!

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
I'm almost done, last tier is getting VERY hard, I spent 3 days so far and couldn't move one spot...

Muffy

done. meridian too ez

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

3 more chars to go  :-\
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
1k hp added with the 5% more hp from puzzle cube and ws belt= 1,1k, if u are a LA that means 1320.
Using morai brew, the effect goes up to almost 2k increase. Using a vit tome makes u get like 500-600 more. So , at the end, u get more defence, and around 2,5k-3k more hp. i guess it worths.