Epic Perfect World

GV

Offline flamestore

has anyone figured out how to get the scroll of tomes in a GV run ?

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Last time I checked you don't get Scroll of Tomes there, you just get a lot of Mystical Tome Pages from quest reward for killing 4-5 last bosses. MTPs combined with Mystical Tome Fragments (which you purchase from God's Giving anywhere) are used to craft tomes directly in Tomes forge.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline Xearo167

• Characters: XerataisXD
Last two or three times I did a GV run there was nothing  at the end but coins o.0

Offline flamestore

well was wondering cause in the check instance section it shows scroll of tomes to be obtainable at GV ... and ive done alot of GV and have yet to see it

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
You can't obtain tomes just from doing a GV, you have to get a certain amount of tome fragments, etc and go to the Tome forges and craft them.

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
Last time I checked you don't get Scroll of Tomes there, you just get a lot of Mystical Tome Pages from quest reward for killing 4-5 last bosses. MTPs combined with Mystical Tome Fragments (which you purchase from God's Giving anywhere) are used to craft tomes directly in Tomes forge.
^that^
Also, you can craft Mystical Tome Pages from EC at Event Forge.

Offline Arekkusu

has anyone figured out how to get the scroll of tomes in a GV run ?

I've never even heard of this being a possibility until now. Where do you hear this information from?