Do you think same sex marriages in EpicPW should be allowed? (:

Yes
103 (82.4%)
No
22 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Same-Sex Marriage

Offline boogy

maybe some people are to insecure to put a reason cause they dont want to be bashed on the forums.

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it
maybe some people are to insecure to put a reason cause they dont want to be bashed on the forums.
boogy why wud u care what people think of u on a game? it doesnt change who u r just becuz u express ur opinion. express all u want as long as it isnt directed at someone personally u wont be in trouble. im not into the opposite sex but if someone is i dont discriminate u cant help who ur attracted to or fall in love with :)
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 07:03 pm by OffTarget

Offline xLeahx

Or voting YES just because they like you?

I don't have reason to like or dislike YOU.
I was approaching the TOPIC, not your desire to convince people vote this or that way.
I voted "Yes", but didn't give valid reasoning,
so my vote should also be invalid.

Why are you limiting lack of reasoning to "No" votes?

People sometimes just feel the things without being able (or trying) to incorporate logic into it.
Same equally goes for both "Yes" and "No".
1. Never said for people to vote for me because they like me.
2. I gave my valid reasoning within several posts with why we should have this.
3. I already know who most of the "No" votes are from because of their Worldchat drama.

I'm not limiting lack of reasoning to "No" votes seeing how most of the "Yes" votes are also leaving a reply stating their reasons.
I'm simply putting it out there for them to "TELL" the community why they are voting "No" to have a better understanding. If its because they're homophob; its one thing, but just voting "No" because of who I am and what I do in game is a different subject all together.

Its not about who gets bashed on forums. Atleast on forums there is no need for screenshots just to show proof to gms on breaking rules etc. I'm not on forums to bash people. I'm on them to have fun and make the game more fun for the ones that wants different things in Epic then other servers have.

Offline Wolfgang

I say yes, but not only Female-Female, i have 2 friends (girls) who play as barbarian and than male-male should be allowed too.  :)

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline xXkonanXx

SAY NO TO SAME SEX MARRIAGE

(just kidding,, Im totally in favor of this crap)   :)
Im the best that ever did it, and got away with it

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I say yes, but not only Female-Female, i have 2 friends (girls) who play as barbarian and than male-male should be allowed too.  :)
Das so mainstream.

----------------

Voted yes btw.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

ruse

Some people already kinda abuse the free marriage pack thing, this seems like it's just gonna add fuel to the fire.

If this gets added, I'd request putting a moderate price on marriage packs to avoid red text spam.

Offline CookieMonstarr

• Cookie Crook
  • The Cookie Crook
Not against it. It would be cool, so long as men can do the same thing.
I'mma Cookie Monstarr

Offline xLeahx

Some people already kinda abuse the free marriage pack thing, this seems like it's just gonna add fuel to the fire.

If this gets added, I'd request putting a moderate price on marriage packs to avoid red text spam.

How exactly would you do a moderate price on marriage packs when its really easy to get coin in the first place. Coin is practically worthless since most items are weighed in EC anyway. If you wanted to moderate price then packs should become an EC item and be taken from the Shop. I will agree to this slowing down on red text spam. But I doubt red text spam is that big of a problem as long as they are not divorcing and remarrying every 5seconds.

ruse

How exactly would you do a moderate price on marriage packs when its really easy to get coin in the first place. Coin is practically worthless since most items are weighed in EC anyway. If you wanted to moderate price then packs should become an EC item and be taken from the Shop. I will agree to this slowing down on red text spam. But I doubt red text spam is that big of a problem as long as they are not divorcing and remarrying every 5seconds.

You must not have been here when Izzy was around, lol. Pretty sure he spam married and divorced people for over an hour a few weeks ago because he got muted. Any increase in price whether it's EC or coins is a deterrent, but as of now I'd say coins. Yes, both are easy to get and some people might still do it for trollage purposes, but with GV giving less coins than before and the EC prices how they are now it becomes less of an issue. Not saying that it should be super expensive, by any means, but few mil per pack when I could buy teles instead? No thank youuu.
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 08:01 pm by Ruse

Offline Leader

I edited the poll , changed it so people can change their vote . (So if the ones who put no change their mind )
I voted yes btw,

Offline boogy

omg realy. someone asked why no one posted a why to voting no.so i posted a possibility is all. i mean i dont give 2 crappers what people think of me i was jsut posting a thought. and look at most of the forum threads if people dont agree with it or think they know more they bash the thread maker calling QQer's lazy ect ect even if it is just an idea or something.

Offline Leader

Das so mainstream.

----------------

Voted yes btw.

lmao , elly. I thought you were speaking German 'Das so mainstream' then I looked at it again and felt stupid.

Offline xLeahx

lmao , elly. I thought you were speaking German 'Das so mainstream' then I looked at it again and felt stupid.
a fail from Leader :p and thx for editing it. was in a rush getting this topic together; The poll was Neith's idea so I added it as fast as possible. ^^

omg realy. someone asked why no one posted a why to voting no.so i posted a possibility is all. i mean i dont give 2 crappers what people think of me i was jsut posting a thought. and look at most of the forum threads if people dont agree with it or think they know more they bash the thread maker calling QQer's lazy ect ect even if it is just an idea or something.

Theres no1 bashing boogy woogie :P 'tis okay u can murry muh cleric c; Archer is stolen for Lucy :P

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Seriously, why are there no's?