• Forum Veteran
Short video, mixed.

Hope its not that bad:)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Good vid, entertaining music. Nothing brightens my day better than wanna be's put being put back in their place. Keep up the good work  :normal-25:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

scxclfbdnkgw

well, that music sure was ... wonky i guess. didn't mind it too much, certainly better than hardstyle

nice aaing again, good survivability. crazy to see what 5 people can do when they work together

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Noob archer IceNiki always dead ;D
Nice vid tho :smiley:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
All i saw was
4x speed not even bothering with a intro or anything to keep the viewer interested so you must be focusing on your gameplay.
Yet all I see is Artifex pking *insert other faction* and you behind them.

Not saying you bad or anything buuuut... if you think you're good, broaden your horizon a bit.
If you have any pride in your videos, put some effort into them.

scxclfbdnkgw

uhhh.. what's the point of adding effects and garbage like that for gameplay videos? honestly curious

not everyone is trying to show off their adobe aftereffects skills or prove they can copy youtube tutorials for sony vegas intros so why do you think putting more than gameplay makes it any more interesting? i'm not expecting lens flares and flames when i watch pw videos, are you?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
All i saw was
4x speed not even bothering with a intro or anything to keep the viewer interested so you must be focusing on your gameplay.
Yet all I see is Artifex pking *insert other faction* and you behind them.

Not saying you bad or anything buuuut... if you think you're good, broaden your horizon a bit.

Why would an intro make the viewer more intrested?
It's not like he post vids for recruitment anyways
I am pretty sure there was a Salvation video also few days ago also :)

P.s
If by "put some effort" you mean making video with herb farming and jajaja in guild chat then no ty i prefer them like that ;)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

P.s
If by "put some effort" you mean making video with herb farming and jajaja in guild chat then no ty i prefer them like that ;)

recruitment? ... lol

don't get so offensive was my opinion

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
recruitment? ... lol

don't get so offensive was my opinion
some people dont even know how to make intros you kno lol

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Good music . What do you mean by mix if i may ask ?

Offline BriEsT

• Don

P.s

Into makes 30 % of video being interesting , it makes it look "nicer" and doesnt mean it has too be recruiting or what ever , can be anything random that would showcase your guild or what ever you want. That being said that doesnt mean that you need too make it , its only something most video makers do .

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Into makes 30 % of video being interesting , it makes it look "nicer" and doesnt mean it has too be recruiting or what ever , can be anything random that would showcase your guild or what ever you want. That being said that doesnt mean that you need too make it , its only something most video makers do .

Intro is nice but it wont cover whats in video, i usualy skip it by myself cause ppl used to make it to show how badass their name look. If somoene likes it i dont mind but saying its 30% of whats in video sounds weird. Means if you make the same intro in 10 different movies all  have your 30% attention at start?

I watch videos to see gameplay im not interested in anything else, so thats how i try to make my videos.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Intro is nice but it wont cover whats in video, i usualy skip it by myself cause ppl used to make it to show how badass their name look. If somoene likes it i dont mind but saying its 30% of whats in video sounds weird. Means if you make the same intro in 10 different movies all  have your 30% attention at start?

I watch videos to see gameplay im not interested in anything else, so thats how i try to make my videos.

If game play so special then make it 3x speed or something so ppl can actually see what you do lol
4x or more is like ..