Epic Perfect World

Help. My Character is not in its Account

Offline Tamerer

• Beginner
  • Faction: Phantoms
GM please help! I have an account w/ lvl 144 BM. This account is inactive b4 the New Horizons patch. I forgot it's password and when i log it in, the account was empty. My bm was not there. Please Help.

Character's Name: CrOsSeR
Tamerer- EP 150 r8
Stronghold-Barb 150 r8

Offline Kia

Sounds like a case for the famous helpdesk.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
GM please help! I have an account w/ lvl 144 BM. This account is inactive b4 the New Horizons patch. I forgot it's password and when i log it in, the account was empty. My bm was not there. Please Help.
How did you log in if you forgot it's password? o.O And, as far as I know, no characters were deleted after NH patch? Not even my level 1 chars or level 110 - 149 chars were deleted.

Sounds like a case for the famous helpdesk.
^ post it there.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
i dont wanna discredit the effert you put into that char but 144 isnt even a days worth of leveling if you have a good system for doing so. maybe just make a new one since its missing.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Maybe ur bro or friend who knows ur acc info deleted ur char? :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The character is there i checked myself.

Can you post this on the Helpdesk section please ?
http://epicpw.com/helpdesk

Agatio will see, but i think you are logging the wrong account but we will discuss this further in the Helpdesk section.

Offline jannabaeby

• Beginner
  • Characters: Ysadrea
  • Faction: Desire (Snake logo)

Character's Name: CrOsSeR
Hello. I have also the same problem after the patch or update of PWI when I log in my account 2days ago, my character was gone. I don't know what happened though. Please help me :( 

Character's name: Ysadrea (Venomancer)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Hello. I have also the same problem after the patch or update of PWI when I log in my account 2days ago, my character was gone. I don't know what happened though. Please help me :(

Character's name: Ysadrea (Venomancer)
Doesn't seem like that character existed. 
Post your username here: http://epicpw.com/helpdesk