Epic Perfect World

hi

Insanity

Temporary workaround: remove genie skills from regular skillbar, move genie "avatar" or whatever close to skillbars. Will free up 8 slots.
...look at my skillbar again, do you see genie skills on it?

Vegas

I don't think that adding another row is possible due to lack of source code. I looked into the elementclient and it doesn't seem that it can be edited. And expanding F1-F8 to F12 is ugly solution imho that could bother the remaining 95% of people who don't have filled every slot.

Everything about it is clientsided right? If it is you should add an optional download for it, I bet a lot of people would appreciate it.

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1 this idea is factored. I need more space for my wep reskins kiddies.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Insanity

Everything about it is clientsided right? If it is you should add an optional download for it, I bet a lot of people would appreciate it.
+ if it was clientsided

Insanity

could it be something like this?
http://prntscr.com/3k0oen

just asking if possible

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥

just asking if possible

no LOL how can you be leader of guild

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

just asking if possible

how about if use 1 called ADDON  They do it on games like WoW and other big Mmorpgs games

i mean... can't be ilegal cuz you don't broke the game at any point i think ? u just your skillsbars like others 1.3 sv did that they had like that super big skill that was if im not wrong from F1 to F12

but if agatio allow u to use 1 addon or is legal to use ( not ussing it cuz 17283686123 slots free) ik were u can dl it and make it work 4 this version very easy

anyways nice suggestion

LOLnopeee

no LOL how can you be leader of guild
[/quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Ehhh 80 slots seems tempting but what would we do with the rest of the skill bars? .. I mean idk if people like putting genie skills on their skill bar

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Ehhh 80 slots seems tempting but what would we do with the rest of the skill bars? .. I mean idk if people like putting genie skills on their skill bar

all my genie skill are in my bar lol

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Any way for agatio to edit the duplicate bar? cause when you open all of the rows there is an extra one with same slots, if he could figure out a way to prevent it from duplicating and setting it as a row by itself.

Offline ✿ Lyndis

• Lady Lyndis
  • go away stalkers!
  • Characters: Cutest Veno in whole EPW
  • Faction: Artifex
I totally agree on this idea, but the fact that Agatio can't add another pet slots, is just the same with this.. I'm not being negative though.. I'll just wait and see..

I don't know what will happen tomorrow, that's why I live and laugh today..

>I'm still waiting for someone to make my siggy..<

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
What about increasing the amount of macros ? Is it easy to do for Agatio ?

8 macros it's really too low, If it was possible my skillbar will be full of macros.

I don't know if it's possible to do but if you can, do it please.
16 macros will be decent 24 will be perfect.

Insanity

macros are slower than manual clicking so it wont help everyone
i dont mind though

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Mh, isn't like you can't lowered this delay ;)
But I don't even use what can make it faster than clicking.

I don't use macros by the simple way to click and wait than all the skills are done.
You can switch macro on macro without a "re-cast" with this delay.

I will enjoy what we can do with it in multiclient.

To be honest, the amount of macros will help but if Agatio can do more about macros system it will be crazy.