Epic Perfect World

hi

Insanity

The point was about saving much slots, but yeah ur right. But remember Agatio couldnt even decrease the CD of makeover scroll cuz it may bug the system, imagine adding a skill bar. He wont bother and reply to this probably. Lel
worth a shot

Offline Lewd

worth a shot
I agree. lets just WISH, SAY ALLAH AKBAR.

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
im dualfairy
+1111111111111111111111111111

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
+1 for this topic,
i really need another skill bar option ;(

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
yes +
add please i am sick of open inventory for equip item

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
+1 gm.need more fashion on hotkey pls

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
..oh my god i want to insult you for being brainless but i dont want to get moderated

not my fault your brain too simple and you use only 1-2 weps i have 15 wep and 15 armour on bar not to mention 23098235 skill with pills and shortcuts

I actually make do as is with three sets of armor, and three weapons (Attack, defense, and purify) along with several ornaments and more than one genie. But it's okay, you be forum warrior with your petty insult and reply. Wasn't saying/doing anything serious to cause the need for one. xD

Insanity

I actually make do as is with three sets of armor, and three weapons (Attack, defense, and purify) along with several ornaments and more than one genie. But it's okay, you be forum warrior with your petty insult and reply. Wasn't saying/doing anything serious to cause the need for one. xD

you: http://prntscr.com/3j81jw
me: http://prntscr.com/3j81y0
i have 201 posts on forums, you have 315
who is forum warrior (?)

3 sets of armor on a mage, pls
what weps? you have 3 only i have atleast 15 just stay quiet and go ":3333" somewhere else on forums my thread isnt a place for people like you

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
three sets of armor, and three weapons (Attack, defense, and purify) along with several ornaments and more than one genie

atleast your armor is r8, wrs switch to dragon

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 to this idea an extra skillbar would be nice.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
you: http://prntscr.com/3j81jw
me: http://prntscr.com/3j81y0
i have 201 posts on forums, you have 315
who is forum warrior (?)

3 sets of armor on a mage, pls
what weps? you have 3 only i have atleast 15 just stay quiet and go ":3333" somewhere else on forums my thread isnt a place for people like you

Chan, crit, and mixture.

I'll post as freely as I wish, I was stating my opinion. I didn't post to argue, lel.

So much anger. So much argue. Much mad. Throw out date of registered forum account, make it seem like it means something.

Insanity

Chan, crit, and mixture.

I'll post as freely as I wish, I was stating my opinion. I didn't post to argue, lel.

So much anger. So much argue. Much mad. Throw out date of registered forum account, make it seem like it means something.

your opinion is no value post only when you have something factored to say : )))))
nobody's angry you're just stupid to think that h3h3h3h3

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
If this manages to be a serious suggestion (got a feeling it isn't) then I don't really care. Not sure how in the *** people don't have enough room as is, though..
First of all it's a suggestion. You like it say a ***ing simple +, if not leave.
And hell bms need billion skillbars, I have nightmares with my bm's skillbar and that was on 1.3 LOL
On 1.4 I don't even know what to get on skillbar, I tried to get ride of most useless skills I never use and I still don't have space.
And ok not only bms, my main is a veno and even with the upgraded skills which gives some more space it's still not enough... e.e so many gears to switch, weps, even War Avatar Cards LOL.
So yea.  :normal-1:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
First of all it's a suggestion. You like it say a ***ing simple +, if not leave.
And hell bms need billion skillbars, I have nightmares with my bm's skillbar and that was on 1.3 LOL
On 1.4 I don't even know what to get on skillbar, I tried to get ride of most useless skills I never use and I still don't have space.
And ok not only bms, my main is a veno and even with the upgraded skills which gives some more space it's still not enough... e.e so many gears to switch, weps, even War Avatar Cards LOL.
So yea.  :normal-1:

+111111111 xD

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Chan, crit, and mixture.

you can equip/change those sets from inventory, you take your time switching unlike wr  :rolleyes: