Epic Perfect World

Rank 8 Mystic coming back Novision

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Thought they meant like we gear people literally... xD

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted

They probably did but didn't realize the requirements lol. Ot didn't care. Idk. Just thought i'd make a joke out of it.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

Or the idea is the more so "end-game" aren't necessarily as willing to help as other factions are.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Or the idea is the more so "end-game" aren't necessarily as willing to help as other factions are.

Basically.  ;)

Most factions don't pk much, so there's not much left to do.
Others pk but most of their members are more willing to pve like fack.
Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 08:40 pm by Faye

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Maybe because of lack of numbers... Artifex and xp are the only 2 factions that are equally matched in pk due to their huge numbers, because they have like a huge amount of people from different servers and what not. Ducks, Salvation, worms do not.... So due to their lack of numbers, they do not pk somtimes. Plus guilds like worms, ducks(who are in bad shape right now) and salvation are still building their faction so they can pk as well. It is not easy as it seems........

With the pve thing, yeah. Some people don't like to PvP ...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Artifex best pve faction in ever :3333

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Sub PvP win!!! No seriously.... 3 way pk guilds will sig behind each other. All guilds do it.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
good-lock on your choice
if i were you go on Salvation ;)

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Salvation doesn't PK. WHATCHA TALKING ABOUT  :'(

There are a few good PK factions, though I do not know if they all have vent.
Salvation is alright if you like a more "family" type of guild.
Ducks is also a more "family" type guild. They do not get many for PK, but they are not bad though I have never been in there.
There is also team69, don't know much about them but they seem to be angry all the time.
There are also the asian factions. They are all allied and can be huge opponents.

And lastly, there are two big guilds that PK almost every single day, depending on who is online and who is more angry at the time.
Artifex. We have vent and all that.
Xpendable. No idea if they have vent. I think they do, but I haven't been in there for months.

You may want to jump to Salvation. They can help you out more than the larger guilds probably would.
Ur good ;3
But no, if i were you id join a guild where i have friends/know someone
Also depends if you want a full pvp fac got arti/xpend
Or if u want a guild that pks and is more chill go with salv/ducks, id say worms too but i got no clue whats going on in there with the new leader and what not
hell yea

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
Join salvation for a family of king tier players minus the ego
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Ur good ;3

TY.
And it all depends on what you want.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

May this thread please be cleaned of the inappropriate crude language and closed since it has been answered multiple times?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Kia

I laughed a lot harder than I should've.

That's just about the same feeling i had when i was reading what Spicy said.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Salvation doesn't PK. WHATCHA TALKING ABOUT  :'(

There are a few good PK factions, though I do not know if they all have vent.
Salvation is alright if you like a more "family" type of guild.
Ducks is also a more "family" type guild. They do not get many for PK, but they are not bad though I have never been in there.
There is also team69, don't know much about them but they seem to be angry all the time.
There are also the asian factions. They are all allied and can be huge opponents.

And lastly, there are two big guilds that PK almost every single day, depending on who is online and who is more angry at the time.
Artifex. We have vent and all that.
Xpendable. No idea if they have vent. I think they do, but I haven't been in there for months.

You may want to jump to Salvation. They can help you out more than the larger guilds probably would.

This post gave me cancer.  Here's the deal.  Salvation PK's multiple times every day.  So do Ducks.  Even Worms.

The problem with you Artifex and Xpend people is that you only log on to fight each other in whatever exotic location you choose for the day for hours at a time, and then god knows where you disappear to afterwards.  Don't pretend like you have any idea how this server works when all you do is fight the same people for hours every day.  That is the definition of ignorance.

I would gladly post the hours of unedited pk we have every single day, but frankly I don't have the time.  Stick to speaking on things you know.
I'm basically 40

Offline Kia

This post gave me cancer.  Here's the deal.  Salvation PK's multiple times every day.  So do Ducks.  Even Worms.

The problem with you Artifex and Xpend people is that you only log on to fight each other in whatever exotic location you choose for the day for hours at a time, and then god knows where you disappear to afterwards.  Don't pretend like you have any idea how this server works when all you do is fight the same people for hours every day.  That is the definition of ignorance.

I would gladly post the hours of unedited pk we have every single day, but frankly I don't have the time.  Stick to speaking on things you know.

Calm down my sweet benchpressing porkslice. I'm sure evil Spicy didn't mean it that way.