Epic Perfect World

Rank 8 Mystic coming back Novision

Offline badapple504

I know how to pk. Im looking for a faction that have vent or some type of channel to talk. Novision is my rank 8 mystic. I also have a rank 8 psy called pimpdaddy. Novision is my main character. My old psy was BlingBling. Im coming back to game today and would like a strong pk faction...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Join salvation, we have vent, and we can pk.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline badapple504

Im downing loading game be online within 4 hours

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
i think salvation would be a great choice for what you need/want. wb and have fun.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
i think salvation would be a great choice for what you need/want. wb and have fun.

I second this motion.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Salvation doesn't PK. WHATCHA TALKING ABOUT  :'(

There are a few good PK factions, though I do not know if they all have vent.
Salvation is alright if you like a more "family" type of guild.
Ducks is also a more "family" type guild. They do not get many for PK, but they are not bad though I have never been in there.
There is also team69, don't know much about them but they seem to be angry all the time.
There are also the asian factions. They are all allied and can be huge opponents.

And lastly, there are two big guilds that PK almost every single day, depending on who is online and who is more angry at the time.
Artifex. We have vent and all that.
Xpendable. No idea if they have vent. I think they do, but I haven't been in there for months.

You may want to jump to Salvation. They can help you out more than the larger guilds probably would.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

There is also team69, don't know much about them but they seem to be angry all the time.

I laughed a lot harder than I should've.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I laughed a lot harder than I should've.
I aim to please Ma'am
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Ducks is also a more "family" type guild. They do not get many for PK, but they are not bad though I have never been in there.
There are also the asian factions. They are all allied and can be huge opponents.

And lastly, there are two big guilds that PK almost every single day, depending on who is online and who is more angry at the time.
Xpendable. No idea if they have vent. I think they do, but I haven't been in there for months.

You may want to jump to Salvation. They can help you out more than the larger guilds probably would.

Basically this, and Xp does not have a vent.

I'd say go to Ducks/Salvation so you can get geared up then move to Arti/Xp.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

This! Best answer you'll get.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
No :3'ers allowed

Offline Lust

I believe that it's completely up to you. Honestly. If i were to join any faction that pks. I would join salv. Nothing personal against the other facs but like. I have friends in all of them. Xpend ( never been in it and don't really see the big deal of joining ). Same can be said.about arti but i have friends in there as well just a lot more then any of the other bigger factions. I would just never.join. Have my own personal reasons for that at which i can only.say it's not for me. Ducks. I would only join for nyxx. Hands down really don't know many other people in there. They seem more of an under the radar type guild. T69  wouldn't consider them a pking faction per say because i never see them adverting and their numbers seen too few. Regicide eh. Same as ducks to me. An under the radar type fac ( mentioned them because i saw a lot of them start to pk more before i went in ). Personally for me. I would choose salv because of respect. Cynix seems cool and like the only active out there leader out of all.of them that seems to have respect not only for growth of himself, faction, and other players. I mean when i pk or watched masses. I analize everything. That's why i vid the masses too. I just don't upload because i use them as a guild to analizing how each fac pks and such. Granted since i have not been in every fac. I will say that every fac has some goods and bads.about them. Same with the players. Oh. Almost forgot worms. Um. Not much to say. No offense but without sieg and mentalista getting the name out. It would've probably not gone as far as it did. TheClick. Was decent on real pwi ( forget the server was.on just remember it being on the.same server as transcend ). I mean i can get more in depth but all my notes are on my computer and i  remember all of what i wrote down but i made a list of each facs strats and the ways they usually seem to go about things. If you really want to catch on The just watch their pk vids. You can clearly seen what goes on there. Don't even need the chat. Just need the mini and what classes are where. Anywho. I recommend salv. Just my personal opinion. I'd go on more to explain this but i am not trying to help everyone lol. Not trying to step onto anyones toes or burn and bridges. Just giving my opinion. <3.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Overall atm we have 5 big guilds wth pk and fun ;)
Artifex, Xpendable,Salvation, Ducks and Asian ally

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Lol to the two that thinks salvation gears people. Really really pathetic for you to say that.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lust

Lol to the two that thinks salvation gears people. Really really pathetic for you to say that.

They do. You have to be r8 in order to join. Means they make you go out and work for the gears then you can join. Motivation xD.