Epic Perfect World

Lag problem..

Offline Lewd

From time to time i get some lag/delay.. not from my connection tho.. my ping is 5 stable (ping google.com -t) . but ingame going from 120 to 1500+ suddenly. Not only me who can sense it.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
From time to time i get some lag/delay.. not from my connection tho.. my ping is 5 stable (ping google.com -t) . but ingame going from 120 to 1500+ suddenly. Not only me who can sense it.
Try switching servers. Or check if you're lagging because of graphic overload. Maybe your pc can't handle the graphics (due to over usage of RAM etc)

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Or Anti-virus, firewall, some proccess (ctrl+shift+esc and check). Cause servers are working fine  :-\.

Offline Lewd

Or Anti-virus, firewall, some proccess (ctrl+shift+esc and check). Cause servers are working fine  :-\.
No no listen, sometimes it lags suddenly, my internet ping is stable and my pc is good enough that i can do ares on 7 characters aweek at the same time. Something wrong with it idk and im not the Only one having/notice it.

Servers suddenly go 3000 ms as the logging screen sometime, also no ping shown at other times; beside its skill delay not like freezing or screen lag.. its like pressing on a skill and not casted for like .5~1.5 sec, and when i check my own ping its like that
while ingame is like it was taken at that time with the ping SS btw.
You can ask ppl about it, maybe many ppl didnt notice, but some few did.
Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 11:52 am by Lewd

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I noticed exactly the same problem, I even logged my old account on official PW and it was just fine, only here getting lag spikes... same goes to youtube and other games(FPS ones), ping is low and doesnt 'jump', I tried playing on all 3 Epicas. I use a lot of software which keeps my PC clean from infections, it can't be my connection
Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 11:56 am by VookieCookie

Offline Lewd

I noticed exactly the same problem, I even logged my old account on official PW and it was just fine, only here getting lag spikes... same goes to youtube and other games(FPS ones), ping is low and doesnt 'jump', I tried playing on all 3 Epicas. I use a lot of software which keeps my PC clean from infections, it can't be my connection.
I know, its something with epic servers. Thought they knew about it already but no.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Few of my faction mates also complained about lag lately