Epic Perfect World

donation problem

Offline nkv1

I would like to donate a bit.
However I my country does not support paypal.
Anyway to make donation with google checkout?
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will check it out :)

Offline nkv1

here is something i googled up https://checkout.google.com/sell/
Ty for considering it
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2012, 05:40 pm by nkv1
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
Just a question it seems that you don't accept money from anyone outside of England or so? I'm trying to donate without a paypal account and it seems like the only options for country are in England, Ireland, Scotland, etc.?

EDIT: LOL forget it I'm just stupid...
Last Edit: Jan 30, 2012, 05:25 am by Psychopomp

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline nkv1

Was haveing a conersation with a friend about paypal he said that paypal account isnt needed to send money, You just need a card that can tranfer money over the internet (which I do have). And I have found this on their site

at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_send-money-transfer&send_method=domestic&nav=0.2
Need help with parameters I am willing to try if you can provide them.

Another option where my country is included is https://www.moneybookers.com
If there is a reason google checkout is not a convenient solution.

Finally I am think my donation will be 5-20 euros / month, which I think it's not a lot but should not be overlooked.
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2012, 07:24 pm by nkv1

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You need to be patient, at the moment I got quite a lot stuff to do (work, studies, exams) but I will look into into other donation options soon

Offline nkv1

Ty again, just so u do not look around too much found link at moneybookers.com
https://www.moneybookers.com/app/test_payment.pl
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2012, 07:41 pm by nkv1

Offline Faeryl

nkv1

If I am reading your post correctly and looking at the highlighted tab of your screen shot. You are looking at the paypal site. You can set up a paypal account in or out of the US, and only use a credit card to send payments. Agatio accepts paypal, as thats how I send my donations. In order for your Paypal to be a verified account through paypal you must also have a checking account, BUT is not required in order to set up an account with paypal just using a credit card.

For example: I have two paypal accounts one verified an one not verified. I use the non verified for all my game donations, as I use my credit card its instant from my card account and to who ever I send the money to. Verify, just means you have a legit checking account as well as a credit card, a verified account is mostly used by people who have a business or a seller.

On moneybookers I would rather visit the dentist and have teeth pulled. I was not at all impressed with them, and the process of verification can takes days on every transaction you do.

If you need any further help let me know.
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2012, 08:38 pm by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline nkv1

Problem is described here https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Watercooler/Pay-Pal-new-market-Serbia/td-p/189554
With great disappointment u must have a account to do a transaction, but i cant make one, when money is in question i do not like to play around, whether my data is correct or not.

Simply said paypal officially not work here, moneybookers does officially work here, google checkout works from here too.
I am fighting to be able to donate like everyone else, that I am sure will work from my godforsaken country.
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2012, 09:03 pm by nkv1

Offline iSymbols

well i live in the US . I have a paypal account unfortuntly my paypal account doesnt work thus making my card useless on paypal and so i have to relay on other methods of payment which sucks when there are none :(

Offline natsugajeel

• Beginner
Hi I'm from Malaysia. Is there other way to donate other than using PayPal or credit card ? There's a system called MOL Point in my country(Try Google it if you don't know about MOL Point). If I can donate using MOL Point then that will be great. =)