Epic Perfect World

Artifex - Safari - SHINIGAMI

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Im the guy who exposed your 10+ members using dual fairy and sent you out in less than 2 weeks, im also the guy who clowns your director 1v1 in over 4 servers without breaking a sweat, im your arch nemesis, i also do charity runs for war victims in the middle east, so you might know me in any one of those three ways. I'd also like to take the opportunity to say that i support peace in the middle east, iraq is like my second home, naem is like a brother from another mother :) :smiley:

OWNED! LOOOOOL
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Im the guy who exposed your 10+ members using dual fairy and sent you out in less than 2 weeks, im also the guy who clowns your director 1v1 in over 4 servers without breaking a sweat, im your arch nemesis, i also do charity runs for war victims in the middle east, so you might know me in any one of those three ways. I'd also like to take the opportunity to say that i support peace in the middle east, iraq is like my second home, naem is like a brother from another mother :) :smiley:
i am still dual fairy xddd

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
remove soften pls

Insanity

me too i am dual fairy that's why we still win pk xD

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable

triple fairy or bad
Forever in love

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Awesome video sadly missed that pk

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Awesome video sadly missed that pk

ty ty, yea was quite fun xD over one hour of some nice pk :)

aw nice video. rode my kangaroo while watching very enjoyable more CoD videos pls

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
I like ur videos, but ur gameplay is wack so i'm with elijah on that 1, could play and Aa better.
Esok★

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
nice video as usual shini :) (missing TW videos though - bid on XP lol)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline SHINIGAMI

I like ur videos, but ur gameplay is wack so i'm with elijah on that 1, could play and Aa better.

Thanks, yea i'm not worried about it. With any gameplay video it's always easy to observe and look out for what could've been done better. During the heat of a 4 way fight or w/e though you can't really have your mind set to simply AA sometimes you need to start CC-ing (being a psychic) and keep your eyes open for what might be more beneficial for your team as a whole as there's always ppl sneaking up behind you and what not.  My strengths and interests lie elsewhere in pvp anyways. Thanks for your feedback though.

nice video as usual shini :) (missing TW videos though - bid on XP lol)

lol, thanks.
Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 10:42 am by SHINIGAMI

Offline CoolKid

Walk away insanity cause you just got shit on man. Your next post just made you seem mad about every single thing he said. You might need a break from forums after this one.

Offline Kia

remove soften pls

I agree. The soften makes it look rather blurry.

Offline SHINIGAMI

I agree. The soften makes it look rather blurry.

hmm will keep an eye on that, might be the compression settings as I don't use "soften". Although with this one i recorded in a lower resolution than 1080p as i was playing in windowed mode, that might be the reason for the blurriness when it got stretched out to 1080p.