Epic Perfect World

Real me!

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
To all , guys please beware for those fake , copying my name in game , i have receive some pm to me that my name's copied to me they use to scam and hack , please guys remember only this name is real mine , and also please view the gear before transact real me have a full set gear ..

TRafalgar - cleric
TRafaIgar - Archer

Both of that char are joined in Akatsuki Guild

guys please beware for those fake i don't want you to get being hacked or scammed if you encounter that please ignore it ..

and Remember this I Never do scam or hacking in game . that's why many people have trust to me ..

thanks a lot .. have a nice game .

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
If you have any proof of the impersonator, screen shots etc, you can report it here.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Pretty much what Steroids said, but dunno why people would impersonate you or why we need an announcement.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Also one more tip you can do to protect your name. Its especially important for those who have letter l in name because its easy to imitate it with capital i and people can get confused easily.
Make additional account and make chars with similar name to yours. Make sure to cover tricky letters, if you take my name for example , I would make chars called DeIi_Kitty (with capital i), then DeliKitty, DeIiKitty and maybe few more very close imitations. Juts try cover all obvious ones and it will protect your name from scammers.
And if scammer makes less obvious copy and people cant read well.. Oh well then its not your fault ^_^

Also check out my guide "How to protect your acc from hacks/scams". I had to make this guide for PWI because lately we have so many scam/hack attempts on our server that people got very paranoid about everything. I hope it helps :)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
If you have any proof of the impersonator, screen shots etc, you can report it here.
Steroids for Support Member.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Also one more tip you can do to protect your name. Its especially important for those who have letter l in name because its easy to imitate it with capital i and people can get confused easily.
Make additional account and make chars with similar name to yours. Make sure to cover tricky letters, if you take my name for example , I would make chars called DeIi_Kitty (with capital i), then DeliKitty, DeIiKitty and maybe few more very close imitations. Juts try cover all obvious ones and it will protect your name from scammers.
And if scammer makes less obvious copy and people cant read well.. Oh well then its not your fault ^_^

Also check out my guide "How to protect your acc from hacks/scams". I had to make this guide for PWI because lately we have so many scam/hack attempts on our server that people got very paranoid about everything. I hope it helps :)
I think he already has that. Anyway, people nOwadays don't even read carefully. Someone thought xSteroids was Steroids.

Steroids for Support Member.

xD let's hope Agatio feels the same

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
noted*  thanks for letting us know you are having this old but annoying problem
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
maybe i think why many people copying my name because in buy/sell in game .. is hard there's a time that some one shout in world chat that i'm scammer they said that it's like my name. even steroids are already encountered that some one copied his name