Epic Perfect World

the blue screen.

Offline tifa9822

• Beginner
When i open the game it opens normaly.   but after 5 mins from opening the game my computer stops working and then it shuts down and gives me a blue screen.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
that can be many things, if i don't see the exact error i cannot say but it can be:

motherboard
hdd
graphic card

i would bet on HDD, try to get a new one  :rolleyes:

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
oh i had same problem few months ago , i opened game , i logged in , and few minutes after i joined a GV squad pc stopped responding and then a blue screen appeared ._. ... Idk how to fix that i just tought it's my HDD , so i bought an 120 GB SSD , and works now , no blue screen anymore !o! ... i really don't know what was that blue screen about ... But i do know it was an old 80 GB S-ATA hdd ._. >.> .. Tifa , try borrow an hdd from someone , and test put epw on it and test it , if no blue screen appears m then it's your HDD :C ...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
that can be many things, if i don't see the exact error i cannot say but it can be:

motherboard
hdd
graphic card

i would bet on HDD, try to get a new one  :rolleyes:

Not a good idea to just start randomly replacing things. A bluescreen can mean so many things.

Things to try:

Update your drivers.
Clean the dust out of your pc (especially your GPU & CPU).
Check your RAM for problems. (Search how to do this, there are several programs that can check it.)

Also, going to a specific windows forum might get you better help as bluescreens are a windows issue.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It's called blue screen of death. You can find ways to fix on windows forum or google.

Offline Oxymoronic

Do you know why that happens? It's because you touch yourself at night.