Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Enjoy hardstyle

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm afraid to watch this. I saw IcyTech and SkriiLLex names TOO MANY TIMES TODAY.  :normal-5: :normal-6: :normal-7:

Offline Neveroutplayed

• Xpendable
  • Don't ban pls
Did you start recording after ur full rg? where is 1h and 30min on start and the end you can clearly see 50 red dots on the minimap at the end

MADNESS after losing TW

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
In the end, you lost. Doesn't matter if it started out by winning, you lost. Probably better to accept defeat than ignorantly ignore it.

Edit: Also, good video Brenti. Enjoyed the hardstyle, as usual. You should maybe put hardcore sometime.  :))

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Did you start recording after ur full rg? where is 1h and 30min on start and the end you can clearly see 50 red dots on the minimap at the end
I was totally gona upload 2hours 30min of pk. right.

My team decided we had enough for today with a 2.5hr+ pk and sigged SZ.

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
good vid, good pk, i almost died at the end....almost :D

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
Anyone would sz sig after 2.5 hours of
pressing 'w'
123,q,e (if you don't peasant click everything)
Should have been a "Victory!" message every 3 minutes of the pk.

Offline mizukano

In the end, you lost. Doesn't matter if it started out by winning, you lost. Probably better to accept defeat than ignorantly ignore it.

but....right at the end...you guys decided to leave. we all were still out there fighting, none of us left and we werent getting wiped or anything so....when you guys decided to give up and leave that means its xpends win right?

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
awesome, loved the hard style
ty for sharing brent  :normal-3:
hell yea

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Enjoy hardstyle

Enjoyed much ty.

Inb4itallendsupinmyplaylistagain

Good video, good pk, good player. :police:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
but....right at the end...you guys decided to leave. we all were still out there fighting, none of us left and we werent getting wiped or anything so....when you guys decided to give up and leave that means its xpends win right?

Watch the last 25 minutes of the pk in my video and mention again how you guys "weren't getting wiped or anything"..

all you can see for the last 25 minutes i was there for was you guys getting pushed back and after such a long pk for most of us + people having to go off for class/work/sleep .. it was a fair call to call it a day. Regardless of you guys coming back for more, we had better things to than continue pushing you guys.. 

You win some, you lose some..  it's just a game lol.

Anyways, good vid. Brent :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Neveroutplayed

• Xpendable
  • Don't ban pls
Watch the last 25 minutes of the pk in my video and mention again how you guys "weren't getting wiped or anything"..

all you can see for the last 25 minutes i was there for was you guys getting pushed back and after such a long pk for most of us + people having to go off for class/work/sleep .. it was a fair call to call it a day. Regardless of you guys coming back for more, we had better things to than continue pushing you guys.. 

You win some, you lose some..  it's just a game lol.

Anyways, good vid. Brent :)
yes we had too after pushing you for 1 hour and 30min straight you were pushing us with ducks only and when ducks gone you were getting wiped and sigged sz gz wait on elijah video. I only know win

MADNESS after losing TW

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
yes we had too after pushing you for 1 hour and 30min straight you were pushing us with ducks only and when ducks gone you were getting wiped and sigged sz gz wait on elijah video. I only know win

in Shini's vid
Ducks are loong gone. Any green dots in his vid are t69
Ty for pk
AcceptMyNameFeelPain

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
and when ducks gone you were getting wiped and sigged sz gz wait on elijah video. I only know win

show me a duck in the last 25 minutes of the video (which is apparent in my video).

While you are at it, take note of all the t69 camping our sz without any ducks anywhere to be seen ;o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Neveroutplayed

• Xpendable
  • Don't ban pls
show me a duck in the last 25 minutes of the video (which is apparent in my video).

While you are at it, take note of all the t69 camping our sz without any ducks anywhere to be seen ;o
Sorry didn't say good duck made it possible for you to make a comeback after losing for 1 hour straight and 12312312 rgs, after we get disorganized but we came back pushed you last wave and outta nowhere pedro said "gf" even tho we were in middle of the fight. Ill take notes from that sig, for next pk i'll personally sig expendable in sz in middle of 50vs50pk and say i win before its even finished

MADNESS after losing TW