Epic Perfect World

Does freaky still mean creepy

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sometimes when i travel in different countries i see people who would be in my county called freaks. On other hand there, where I saw them, most people dont pay much attention to them.
Now some people will say WHY FOR FK SAKE  you post so random topic on MMO game forum but as i see it its perfect place. We all comming from around the world and i would like to know what you find freaky and does freaky still means creepy?

To make this topic i got inspired by watching ESC (european song contest).
When my parents was young it was show of good songs from all countries in eu but now is just: "lets show how music and lyrics these days are not relevante anymore"

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Droopeh

That depends.
I personally have a very open mind when it comes to these things, so a lot of things that other people find creepy I just find different and applicable as a form of self expression.
@that video, the singer had an amazing voice and it's a contest about music - I see nothing creepy or weird about it. Nobody is forced to be locked in their gender, and what they want to be is none of my business. I liked the music and in that case, it's all that matters.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
That depends.
I personally have a very open mind when it comes to these things, so a lot of things that other people find creepy I just find different and applicable as a form of self expression.
@that video, the singer had an amazing voice and it's a contest about music - I see nothing creepy or weird about it. Nobody is forced to be locked in their gender, and what they want to be is none of my business. I liked the music and in that case, it's all that matters.
^ so agree with this. They really did have a beautiful voice. I find it rather amazing how much courage they had, attempting to sing in front of a crowd like that. Especially since a lot of people in our society aren't open minded. I do think its slowly changing, People are learning to be more adaptable and accepting.

EricaMurcas

That was beautiful in more ways than one. Someone so brave, singing a song that makes your spine feel like it has been coated by ice. The realization that what the media considers "normal" is just bullshit. What if one day you woke up and realized your whole life, that revolved around the "normal" people, were just lies to keep you on the "straight and narrow"? Once that illusion fades, "normal" is no longer used, people are seen for what they truly are: ugly and twisted or beautiful and kind, looking into the mirror and seeing your "normal" face has no place in this new world you discovered. You are released from your bonds, you shed your face and in the mirror you see the real "You", good or bad. There are few things that I find weird or unnerving, so I saw this video as something beautiful.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I absolutely hate the country I live in

I hate it so much that I won't even name it, that is not going to happen

I know that most of the people say same about their countries but I'm like 99% sure, they'd forever change their minds after spending a month in MY FCKING COUNTRY

That person in the video would probably get killed here,

or at least beaten, and not only once

Because for our people, even a guy with a long hair is considered as gay

my cousin's friend got beaten for that :normal-2:  it happens quite often

I used to be a goth, and don't ask me how hard it was for me to go to the market and buy a bread lol

I didn't care at first, but I grew up and it got worse :normal-12:

seriously, I heard rude/pervy remarks from both genders every time I went outside and even tho I'm never actually rude without reasons, I once couldn't resist and hit a girl who was laughing at me with her friends in the face, with my bag, really badly :normal-2: I don't think that nose broke, but blood sure ran. Guess what? guys started swearing at me, calling ME a bitch :-X

oh it wasn't worth it, so I said bye bye to all my sexy gothic clothes

and now everything is fine

The END

Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:28 am by dad

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B