• retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
1+ to this, the ghouls are reeally annoying with the poison effect
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
make a large, custom arena out in the gm-zone, wall it in, and make a teleport there

call it 'epic pw's colsseum'

I'm pretty sure those monsters aren't in the whole map...there are so many places to PvP why you focus on 2 or 3 locations ?  :rolleyes:
this server does pvp in a couple dozen places

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
make a large, custom arena out in the gm-zone, wall it in, and make a teleport there

call it 'epic pw's colsseum'
this server does pvp in a couple dozen places

Theres plenty of places like that. (Arena, nightscream)

Many don't pk there because half the server plays sin and they don't like bramble & being unable to stealthspark.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
I'd like to not have my soul of stunning removed by mobs everywhere I go.  That'd be great thanks :(

This ^^

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
It's not just about effects and FPS. If they do aggro they interrupt signets and put you in combat mode so you can't take them anyway. Venomous Ghouls, like Pedro brought up, put a DoT on you so you can't accept signets for like 30 seconds... it's ridiculous.

Also, a lot of times when they do aggro they interrupt skills by ticking Arcane Defense. I've lept into mobs before just to get knocked back by proc. It's not a frequent occurrence but considering nobody actually needs the ghouls or dryads, I don't think they should be there. It would make a huge difference for everyone to take out unneeded mobs

I +1 this.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
Also the mobs that slow and make kiting unnecessarily difficult

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
Stop be lazy. Stop :3ing and <3ing + interweb relationship for few hours for make big improvement in PvP modo for happy faces hehe

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

scxclfbdnkgw

I'm pretty sure those monsters aren't in the whole map
Nope, just the places we want to PK.

..there are so many places to PvP why you focus on 2 or 3 locations ?
2 or 3? I listed a minimum of four but since you think that isn't enough, let me post a complete list of everywhere I've pked on epic:

Cromag
Angler's
Allies
Etherblade
Silver Pool
West Arch
North Arch
Hidden Orchid
Orchid Temple
Guardian's Keep
Village of Brutes
Sirry
Intrepid
Walled Stronghold
Misfortune
Gate of Antiquity
Snowy Village
Immolation Camp
Town of Arrivals
Sundown Town
Village of Naught

Every single one of those places have mobs that interfere with PvP. Just because you don't like the idea doesn't mean it's stupid.

but better pc  or better net if u cant handle , ez
Pretty sure I've got some of the best of both.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I disagree with this and since i know all i'll get is rage and badly formed insults in return i won't even bother with saying why.

scxclfbdnkgw

I disagree with this and since i know all i'll get is rage and badly formed insults in return i won't even bother with saying why.
Wow, how constructive

Vegas

Agreed, I hate when I leap into a mob with arcane def on...

Offline Kia

The people speaking against this suggestion seem like they have never participated in a fight of 120+ players or were never interrupted by a mob while trying to set or take a signet.

If so then let me tell you this: It is annoying and i support this thread.

Reason:

Mass PvP takes long. Sometimes Artifex and Xpendable keep fighting for hours. Let me bring examples.

All of the following locations have mobs to disturb the ongoing PvP.

Two days ago we went over a distance from West Archosaur over The Mines and Bengal Ridge almost all the way up to Walled Stronghold:

Last sunday we were at Town of Arrivals:

Some point before that we started at Sirry and ended up east of Thousand Streams:

I could paint half a dozen more maps like this but this might give you a slight clue even though they are not every detailed because left out the parts where the fighting factions put signets behind the opponent(s) and went the same way twice or more.

You are saying that we could pick diffrent places?

The majority of the map is covered by the aggressive type of monsters that attack you when you come close. Even if you don't start at a location without them, the process of kiting and attempting to place signets in a safe distance will let you find yourself in an area covered within the first hour of ongoing PvP.

Conclusion:

Open your eyes and minds. Try to see that we are not crying or complaining. We are bringing you facts and we are asking for our oppinions to be taken into account. Please try to things from our point of view instead of bashing us for expressing our ideas and wishes to make a large amount of PvP on this server more enjoyable for the participating players.

PS: Yes. Now i am done with the wall of text.  ^-^
Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:36 pm by Ӿιυ

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
+1

What is the point of disagreeing in the first place if you're not going to even argue it? At least have enough pride in your own opinion to say why; maybe it can even turn the tide of this suggestion.

Muffy

Is it possible to make the mobs by west non-aggressive? It's ridiculous to me how low level mobs agro in this game, while in other games mobs eventually become non-aggressive as soon as you have x amount of levels above the mob's level.
Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 05:59 pm by Muffy
While I agree to make mobs at usual pvp spots non-aggressive, I disagree to remove them completely from the map. IMO, this suggestion is not bad, but also not necessary. There is a reason why the mobs in those areas are aggressive. In fact, they were set to be aggressive even before signets were invented. It's simply part of the game. I'm sure everyone had the same problem. Ofc it's annoying, but we all deal with the same problem. To my mind, it also makes pvp more challenging in some sense (Learning to avoid mobs when taking signet or with arcane defense).

Signets already made regrouping much easier and more efficient than before. There's no reason to beg for other changes to make it even better. It's already at its best now, IMO.