Epic Perfect World

Queen of :3 + Babysitter + qtpie

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
This is official appreciation thread for best Elf Priest of Epic Perfect World: Yoonee

Yoonee you are greatest + greatest = greatest. Thank you for take care of Don Jon USSArizona + other saddies in PT like: Pedja the Brave. You put up with baddies like _Zeth_ the Safezone Protector + MrRawr the grass mower.

If it wasn't for Queen+Emissary of Xpendable Squad_6431834 Branch: Scrubbies. Yoonee we would have not been victorious in today's skirmish. 

I thank you for your protection+patience+cuteness+nurture of randoms xDDD

i lob you hehehehe xD :3 D; :P

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
i bet u will drop soap in army

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I approve of this thread.  :normal-8:

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
yoonee doesn't get enough praise for the shit she has to do as an ep, always stuck healing the randoms+forced to play ep when wants to play wf

Sarju

I approve of this thread.  :normal-8:

Wewawiw you are gamer gerl!! lelolale playing qt slave class for heal brave men who wreck unknowns like me and yoloswag360. i think i love you! *nosebleed intensifies* (//////////////)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
PvE player Yoonah queen of bad. :normal-37:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
This is not good.

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
You try your best and it's not bad

Keep it up.  :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:
Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:58 pm by Riel

Offline Anima

yoonee she's doing better than many others, even if she hate to play with ep  :))

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Rabbits growing nuts... Female growing ego LOL!!! This is a XxX_NotGood_XxX

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
PvE player Yoonah queen of bad. :normal-37:

1v1 step outside sz if not too scared.  :normal-5:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
i bet u will drop soap in army
nah.. he wont steal ur methodes  :tiger-47:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I approve of this thread D:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked