Epic Perfect World

Hide yo kidsz

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
Kuz the "shadows will find them"

Offline Archangel

xD welcome newbe i know someone for counsel if u are willing ;)

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
Lol thanks but 1st day in im in a guild :3 and they nice but thanks for the offer.

Offline Archangel

Your very welcome i hope u will enjoy your stay here sir or lady, and yes a lot of fun and good guilds here its a great community ^.^ that's whats EPW is all about but .. sometimes people are in a rage or qq mood.. don't let that spoil your game please it comes as it goes mkay ;)

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
Don't talk to him newbe. He'll try to corrupt you and make your life terrible. He'll pk you everyy chance he gets.

Offline Archangel

Hello fallen Angel :) how are u tanning ? don't mind that little rascal newbe i am a lover not a fighter besides i haven't bin online since a week ^^ i am on sabbatical

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
I'm staying indoors. And also I haven't been on for 2 weeks q.q no internet at my new house. Can't even find anything. Oh btw, there's someone here actually called fallen angel sooo...

Offline Archangel

xD Angels are popular lately.. um maybe i will alter my profile oooh yes why are u indoors then ? go have some fun outside until your internet is fixed, go for a swim or smell the flowers or * blushes * go for the birds and the bees ;) 

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
Mhm im indoors cause I just woke up and im still in bed. I would go for a swim since my new house is 50m from the beach but.. I can't swim.. There are flowers that smell funny, birds are higher up in the mountain, and no bees.

Offline Archangel

Awws i am sorry okay here a cuddle and i wish u one of your best days in your life ;) i hope u will be in game soon enough.. and good night i am off to bed ^^ i want to dream of Angels xD

Offline bobbybell234

• Beginner
Don't talk to him newbe. He'll try to corrupt you and make your life terrible. He'll pk you everyy chance he gets.
lol :P