almost everyone has pets here

almost :normal-12:

wish the country I live in wasn't such animal-hating :normal-13:

it's so hard for me to live in a place where only very few people have pets

and fewer love and care for them

we do actually have a rule against animal violence

but no one cares about it

y do I have to start the second page of a thread so often

*hugs* Aww..;_; I wish there was something I could do, but, alas, I am here and you are there, so I can only send virtual hugs.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
*hugs* Aww..;_; I wish there was something I could do, but, alas, I am here and you are there, so I can only send virtual hugs.

is ok :normal-12: :normal-48:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Angelica

This is Lana, my white bunny, and she is still pretty young. (About 3 months.) She's very curious and loves to climb under my bed since she knows I can't reach her there. That little bastard.
She's a smart little girl though, if I don't give her food she just gets it herself.

And this is Zoey, my black bunny, she is older and also bigger. (About a year.) She's rather shy and likes staying in her cage, she's comfortable there. However, she loves having her head caressed. Since she's always inside I don't have many pictures of her.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
This is Lana, my white bunny, and she is still pretty young. (About 3 months.) She's very curious and loves to climb under my bed since she knows I can't reach her there. That little bastard.
She's a smart little girl though, if I don't give her food she just gets it herself.

And this is Zoey, my black bunny, she is older and also bigger. (About a year.) She's rather shy and likes staying in her cage, she's comfortable there. However, she loves having her head caressed. Since she's always inside I don't have many pictures of her.

I had a bunny once

cute little thing

but it looked more natural

wasn't as cute as yours

and it liked ***ing my foot

I was about 7 back then and once called my daddie happily "daddie look he's playing with my foot"

and he was like "no, he's raping your foot my girl"

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Angelica

I had a bunny once

cute little thing

but it looked more natural

wasn't as cute as yours

and it liked ***ing my foot

I was about 7 back then and once called my daddie happily "daddie look he's playing with my foot"

and he was like "no, he's raping your foot my girl"
LOL. For some reason, mine aren't into humping stuff.  :-X

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Awe soo precious! What an adorable face aww <3

Awwww! I originally bought him for my brother but he doesn't take care of him. So I've adopted him as my little munchkin. They're fantastic pets, kinda boring but they're super sweet and you can feed them all sorts of things. Mine personally loves to eat fresh cilantro, mango, banana and apples. He loves his meal worms too! I can't wait to take him out in the summer and let him run around. He loves to snuggle after his bath, it honestly warms my heart each time. His little nose and his little face, so precious!
Awww >:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
My awkward princess.

She's currently asleep behind me. She was (basically) a stray that my sister managed to catch. Owners didn't want her. Said she could have her if you can catch her. I have never met an animal as mentally unstable as my dog. A downright lunatic.
All our dogs have been strays or giveaways.
I believe in giving homes to pet who need it, not just the cute puppies you see in stores. Those pets get fed and will most likely find a home, but those roaming the streets are the ones who break my heart.

I don't know if the following story is true but it makes me almost cry every time. Nothing breaks me like animals do. They bring such joy and sadness.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
My awkward princess.

She's currently asleep behind me. She was (basically) a stray that my sister managed to catch. Owners didn't want her. Said she could have her if you can catch her. I have never met an animal as mentally unstable as my dog. A downright lunatic.
All our dogs have been strays or giveaways.
I believe in giving homes to pet who need it, not just the cute puppies you see in stores. Those pets get fed and will most likely find a home, but those roaming the streets are the ones who break my heart.

I don't know if the following story is true but it makes me almost cry every time. Nothing breaks me like animals do. They bring such joy and sadness.

That story made me cry...
 I had two dogs, rescued from the streets when I was 4 or 5 years old.
They've been my best friends since then, the boy died 2 years ago and the girl died before Easter this year.
I loved them both the same but I cried so much when the first one died because I was used with them in my yard, howling and jumping of happiness seeing me coming to them to play or my dad to give them food...

EricaMurcas

That story had me crying, too, because it's true. When I was younger, I'd pick up strays, abandoned animals, and animals that had clearly been abused. I'd take them home, nurse them back to health, but, unfortunately, I couldn't keep any of them so we either let them back into the world, or, if they were sick and too weak, we'd take them to the pound, no other option at the time. If reincarnation is real, I wouldn't mind being reincarnated as a dog and loving people, no matter what and not hold grudges.