Team69 Faction

scxclfbdnkgw

I'm so confused by all of Artifex's inis???  :tiger-16:
it's this:

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
I'm so confused by all of Artifex's inis???  :tiger-16:
Just change the graphics opimization to basic models. Makes everyone almost naked and uses those weird faces.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Every bit of that was just painful to watch.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
i just have terrible net connection so thats why i had to switch to simple models , else would be even harder to pk than its already.

Original title was "Team69 the worst faction on server" but gm edited it and apparently it shows in all posts.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
it's always nice to watch an ea survive by means other than belief+ig

nice video, i see you've garnered plenty of hate replies yet again

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
i just have terrible net connection so thats why i had to switch to simple models , else would be even harder to pk than its already.

Original title was "Team69 the worst faction on server" but gm edited it and apparently it shows in all posts.

No judging man. I play like that almost 99% of the time and without " my name, other pleayers icon, or name ". So basically i don't see people's names 99% of the time unless i recognize a name or are not in a major town. Do what you gotta do to pk. No judging. You aren't on trial.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
i turn on simple models too, and i have flawless ping+fps in pk. i just don't like seeing all these ugly ini's 24/7