Epic Perfect World

Quitting

Totami

this game made me very upset,i have done my things...this time i quit for real...
this game was fun a lot,but i made some mistakes and this ruined all my life =[

ty for all that made fun for me.i will not come back this time ever to this game.
i deserve that for what i did.

i gonna tell u now. i talked lies about Atisa i trashed ruthless and hurt ruthless.i Accuesed Atisa of what he didnt do and made lies on him i am bad man!! but now i know what are my mistakes.. i love u all and cya =]

i will become better man in the future... :'(

Offline Meow85

• Old Player

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Whoever you are, Bye.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
this game made me very upset,i have done my things...this time i quit for real...

ty for all that made fun for me.i will not come back this time ever to this game.

i gonna tell u now. i talked lies about Atisa i trashed ruthless and hurt ruthless.i Accuesed Atisa of what he didnt do and made lies on him i am bad man!! but now i know what are my mistakes.. i love u all and cya =]

best thread lmao

anyway idk why the real reason of u leaving epw ... however i am gonna tell you something keep it inside ur mind and never ever forget about it ..
" we are the humans was created by a god that we will never see him until we die ... god created for us something called feelings .. this feelings contains something called anger .. once u feel angry over something hurted you .. you will go ahead and start to talk no sense words .. wich it effect another humans and might hurt them ...
human's nature was created by this way .. that all of us will do faults doesnt matter when and why

but as well god created for us an amazing feature called " forgive"
i am sure if you admit ur faults to the person who you've hurted they will forgive you

by the time you will move on and get over the dmg that ur anger feelings caused"

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
See ya, have fun.

Offline Johania

best thread lmao

anyway idk why the real reason of u leaving epw ... however i am gonna tell you something keep it inside ur mind and never ever forget about it ..
" we are the humans was created by a god that we will never see him until we die ... god created for us something called feelings .. this feelings contains something called anger .. once u feel angry over something hurted you .. you will go ahead and start to talk no sense words .. wich it effect another humans and might hurt them ...
human's nature was created by this way .. that all of us will do faults doesnt matter when and why

i am sure if you admit ur faults to the person who you've hurted they will forgive you

by the time you will move on and get over the dmg that ur anger feelings caused"

BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU SAYING.  keep walking that path to our holy lord. ahead that path is good for you.  cause you had the devil inside you. i am happy to see you pushing it out...

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

I can't tell if serious. You shouldn't quit because you trash talked someone. Everyone does it. Besides me, I am nice.  :-X
best thread lmao

Did you just not only make sense, but actually be somewhat wise?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU SAYING.  keep walking that path to our holy lord. ahead that path is good for you.  cause you had the devil inside you. i am happy to see you pushing it out...

Exorcism of Ahed

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Forums never get boring :D ???

Offline milco342

Bye Bye random person ive never seen before  ^-^
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
farewell i think i was in your guild at one point on my barb back in 2k12. see ya.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt