Epic Perfect World

Mass PK Demon APS EA, is r8 necessary or Dragon gear ok?

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
i have  Demon APS EA i want to use for Mass pK only, is r8 necessary to be effective as Demon EA in mass or Dragon gear ok? like i get more APS from dragon set with dragon bow and i dont really plan to tank anyone with EA so i'm not interested in more def levels.  >:(
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline SQUISHY BARB

Lol.

R8 obviously.
thank you for your long and detailed explanation. i learned a lot.  :smiley:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
i have  Demon APS EA i want to use for Mass pK only, is r8 necessary to be effective as Demon EA in mass or Dragon gear ok? like i get more APS from dragon set with dragon bow and i dont really plan to tank anyone with EA so i'm not interested in more def levels.  >:(

Try to get 2x 0.05 int on wrist, 0.05 int on chest and 0.05 on boots  + dragon bow and  you're good to go to spam dartle  :pig-8:

Offline SQUISHY BARB

Well, there isn't much to explain. R8 will always outdamage dragon even with shitty stats. Try to get interval stats on r8 and you're good to go. What is there to explain?
i don' really know. x.x but ty for answer.

Try to get 2x 0.05 int on wrist, 0.05 int on chest and 0.05 on boots  + dragon bow and  you're good to go to spam dartle  :pig-8:
ty GGB :)

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
LOL you don't have to tank as a EA :) just go PCN instead of DS...with that build your losing 5 atk lvls for 5 def lvls still hitting hard in 1v1s and everything with metal combo and like GGB said with those stats fully farmed welcome too godhood :)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

^This

Avoid dragon like the plague in general.  It will literally get you 1shot.  Those few extra def levels from r8 still matter.
I'm basically 40

Offline SQUISHY BARB

LOL you don't have to tank as a EA :) just go PCN instead of DS...with that build your losing 5 atk lvls for 5 def lvls still hitting hard in 1v1s and everything with metal combo and like GGB said with those stats fully farmed welcome too godhood :)

^This

Avoid dragon like the plague in general.  It will literally get you 1shot.  Those few extra def levels from r8 still matter.

thanks. i'll go r8.  :))