Epic Perfect World

Absensce Notes

Offline Johania

I am aiming for Thursday

he said Thursday but of which month and or year.  and with the experiences we have had about agatio giving  a release date i bet it wont be on Thursday.

Offline Arekkusu

he said Thursday but of which month and or year.  and with the experiences we have had about agatio giving  a release date i bet it wont be on Thursday.

He said he's "aiming" for Thursday, but that doesn't mean it will happen. Things come up, plans get changed. The server has a lot of content already, so if it doesn't get an update every damn week, big freaking deal.

Agatio will get to it when he can. Don't hold him to something that, in his own words, states that it might happen.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
He said he's "aiming" for Thursday, but that doesn't mean it will happen. Things come up, plans get changed. The server has a lot of content already, so if it doesn't get an update every damn week, big freaking deal.

Agatio will get to it when he can. Don't hold him to something that, in his own words, states that it might happen.
Sad to see how people act towards the Gm's and such as if they have no life, family, friends. "No life out of the mighty internet" ?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
calm down teachers :normal-1:

personally I am not rushing anyone, I only asked, and when I get the answer, I don't ask again

it's no one's business, especially yours :normal-3:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Arekkusu

Sad to see how people act towards the Gm's and such as if they have no life, family, friends. "No life out of the mighty internet" ?

Exactly. Because, you know, GMs are obviously not real people with real lives or issues to attend to. They are obviously only here to please us and give us what we want when it comes to the server. -Eyeroll.-

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Exactly. Because, you know, GMs are obviously not real people with real lives or issues to attend to. They are obviously only here to please us and give us what we want when it comes to the server. -Eyeroll.-

What is this life everyone is talking about? Does it come in purple? Because I will take two.

On a serious note, to those who complain, get over it lol. Agatio does his best to pretty much single-handedly get this stuff out to you guys. You are the ones who constantly pester for release dates, then QQ when they aren't met. Shit happens, life happens, family happens, work happens and sometimes he might just wanna sit the eff down and chill. This server never shuts down, hence it is a 24/7 job. Cut him some slack.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just curious, but is there anything listed about what's included in the patch?

Please say new fashions  :police:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

new fashion :<

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Just curious, but is there anything listed about what's included in the patch?

well they said new fashion :normal-12:

and other cosmetic stuff

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B