Epic Perfect World

xtreme and firefox

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
hmm well idk put it where so i set it here ;D

lol?

Offline Aztec

Well i just got same thing, just click ignore this warning because, That, my friend, is a pure troll, i have been using xtremetop100 for few years now, for voting and looking for some good private servers and my computer is all okay
Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 08:08 am by Aztec
Hi.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Nothing to be worried about its just something that pops up time to time, just ignore it.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
One of the adds somewhere on the site may try to install a virus without the owners of the site knowing it. If you vote you might be at risk but theres a good chance the admins there already removed the add and/or it isn't even in the pages related to voting.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yea that damn thing just poped up for me to....
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Timira

• Regicide Marshal
  • Don't Cry Little Angel
Eh That is just a pure troll atempt you can report any site really seen google come up with that once or twise
Timira-150 Assassin
Domanna-150 Seeker
Hopeless-150 Psychic
Necronia-150 Blademaster