Epic Perfect World

Ancient Emblems with Supply Tokens cheaper.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I saw on the forge few mins ago and came up with this idea. Can u reduce cost of Ancient Emblems with Supply Tokens cuz like really 8 ST's per 1 Ancient Emblem? If u do the math that's between 16-20EC per Emblem (depending on the price per ST between 2 and 2.5 ec each) and in boutique they are alot cheaper like 20 Silver per Emblem? which is 5 Emblems = 30 EC if 1 gold = 30 EC, 1 ec higher if 35 per Emblem

Can u make that Alternative way of getting Ancient Emblems like cheaper on the ST forge then it is now? Cuz i believe alot of people will agree when they read this post because there is really no real reason why ST's should be so expencive and at the same time why shouldn't they be "farmable" this way. (I say "farmable" because u actually gotta exchange ST's for them in order to get them, for people that might ask what i ment when i said it.)

Thank you for your time.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 I think Emblems are a more rare item to come by regardless, would be nice for it's forge price to be a bit lower.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
+1, it's like completely useless as it is now. Because nobody wants to pay so much for emblems.

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
+1. They are way too expensive via Supply Tokens.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
+1 agreed... Going by st vs ec 8 st is 16 ec.... But ppl sell from 5-9. Make them 3 st each on forge?

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
+1 agreed... Going by st vs ec 8 st is 16 ec.... But ppl sell from 5-9. Make them 3 st each on forge?

+1 to the suggestion on making it exchange to 3 ST..

currently the issue hasn't raised more as many use alts during ares to farm their ancient emblems and donators use ec / buy from in game players.. but sellers are not easy to find always.. it would be nice if the exchange rate in forge is reduced as many players suggested above.. eagerly looking forward to GM / Aga's reply.. ty

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I support this idea.

My schedule doesn't allow me to do Ares anymore (the best way to get emblems besides with gold), and I have no desire to pay robbery prices for something that everyone needs, and thus won't sell often. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

scxclfbdnkgw

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

vlntbty

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
+1 to this.
But tbh, this is what is done with the event forge as well, the prices there of the items is double (in EC) as compared to the boutique prices. >.<
Maybe this is how they wanted it to be. But having that change would be good.
P.S. Some people might have their Emblem business ruined. :))
I have yet to sell my 3k emblems.  :'(
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?