Epic Perfect World

Trial Requirements

Offline Naosu

• Boop
If possible, which I think it should be, the trial requirements need to be lowered again. I went to do some trials before I went to bed, and found that with the new patch (I'm assuming at least) that the merit requirements have been increased from 800 to 3000.

I cannot do NW most weekends. I work on Fridays and I cannot usually make it on Sunday. Trials are my ONLY way to gain considerable amounts of warrior seals. I have an alt factions for my large amount of alts in which I do trials with. I do not find doing bq that important that I spam it on 5-10 toons just to complete the various trials. Especially on toons I currently have no interest with PKing with currently.

3000 takes 10 days with low level factions to complete. Verse the 3 it used to take. And considering that this is a PK server, I do not think the requirements should be so high.
What am I even doing?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I agree, increasing requirements was stupid idea from PWI side

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+1, 800 merit was better to begin with, but >.> this should be in suggest. GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME WOMAN

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Oh god. xD I was so tired I saw SU and was like oh hey that's right. Sho dun hate on meh. I'll spam you on skype k?

#tired#10hoursovertimethisweek
What am I even doing?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, most of the factions with at least a level 6 monolith (easy to get) can get 800+ merit in one day (w/o mind invader) It was mostly increased to avoid that, I think. 3k is too much though, I agree. 1.5k or so would be enough to stop alt spamming.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Well, most of the factions with at least a level 6 monolith (easy to get) can get 800+ merit in one day (w/o mind invader) It was mostly increased to avoid that, I think. 3k is too much though, I agree. 1.5k or so would be enough to stop alt spamming.

So that's with factions with members who DO BQ, or people incredibly determined to do BQ. Which I only do on ONE toon. My alt faction is level 2. With 3 toons at 3k+ merit, 4 with one of my friend's alt. I don't even think it was a problem at 800 =/ You can go through trials 3 times per week. At least in my opinion.
What am I even doing?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
yeh this new requirement is a pain in the bum, if you can change it back to the old 800 that would be cool
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If it must be raised, then 1500 would be a good number.  It's already a pain in the ass to get people to do bq (apparently r8 isn't a good enough incentive).  Getting enough with enough merit now is a pain too.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Only takes 3 days to get required merit in my faction, but yes a little lower would be nice for those who are lazy and do not fully appreciate the advantages to gaining merit, then again I guess not all bases has the goodies we do in Oblivion.

Level 30 base

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
I spoke to Aga about this week.

It's change done by PWI devs, it will be lowered back.

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I spoke to Aga about this week.

Ah thank you Deja ^^ Good to know. :< Now to spam bq on my toons NOT up to 800. xD
What am I even doing?