Epic Perfect World

I'm lost

This is my second day on this server and I am lost. I started as a Psychic, got to level 110, did a few PV runs and reached 122, farmed 12 mil coins, bought fash and....I'm lost. I mean I love this server but what do you actually do here? I am not a PK guy so what can I do for PVE? Are there any daily quests? Like in ROTFA there were PVE events where you had to kill mobs and bosses and the rewards were spirits and coins. Do you have something like that too here? Please help.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Questlog>Available>Dailies.

I don't think there are many questlines customized for EPW, but you can always do the questlines for Goshiki which gives st and EC, and if you really want more quests just go look for random npcs with quests.

I think most PvE on epic deals with instances and stuff.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, as 122, you really can't do much. Although, if you're in a PvE guild, you can get into a squad for Bounty Hunter quests. Basically, you have to grind in pv till 145. After that, you get a tonne of dailies. The dailies include Bounty Hunter, Base Quests, Morai dailies, 5 dailies in Primal World. To get to 145, you can do a few other daily quests. Like the Gods Giving quest for experience. After 150, you can do 2 Gods Giving quests for supply tokens, mystical elixirs and a few holy remedies. Also, there's the daily flowsilver quest. Apart from that, you can farm TT for the 30 chests. You can only open 30 per day.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
There are various GM activated events that you may see. Keep your eye out. Though I'd advise you to level a bit more before doing those. Some of which are required that you level (Ares, Morai Event, etc)

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
There are quite a number of PvE events and instances: Bh, GV, Pv, Nirvana,
Rancor event, Fire Legion, City of Abominations, Ares, Mayhem morai
event and Shrine of Ancestors mobs, etcetera.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'd focus on leveling first.  Most things don't open up to you until 135-140.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Me not you but me

• Characters: Smylez Smyles Smylez Smyles + others
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
There are quite a number of PvE events and instances: Bh, GV, Pv, Nirvana,
Rancor event, Fire Legion, City of Abominations, Ares, Mayhem morai
event and Shrine of Ancestors mobs, etcetera.
Morai mayhem is PvP

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Morai mayhem is PvP

It's either PvE or PvP. If you want it to be PvE, stay blue-named and go to each of the corresponding Orders and defeat the Crystals outside of SZ. Factions often sig on these (e.g. BRs/Pinoys) as they think it's funny. So stay blue-named. Also, don't go immediately after the event starts as people will be rushing to kill them and they'll be packed.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This is my second day on this server and I am lost. I started as a Psychic, got to level 110, did a few PV runs and reached 122, farmed 12 mil coins, bought fash and....I'm lost. I mean I love this server but what do you actually do here? I am not a PK guy so what can I do for PVE? Are there any daily quests? Like in ROTFA there were PVE events where you had to kill mobs and bosses and the rewards were spirits and coins. Do you have something like that too here? Please help.
You should check it if you haven't yet
http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/
Thank you everyone. There's a bunch of good people on forums.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
 i don't like PVE but  i can see why there are a lot of PVE players in this server.
Lots of GOod events and instances like Ares, FLowsilver palace. lots of other nice PVE players/guilds that you can talk and have fun / do events with.

also you can try making other classes and levelling them all to r8 farm all the nice gears and enjoy the game. have fun :D

also maybe later on when you've done everything you can try a bit of PK/duels among friends for fun. :D
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt