Epic Perfect World

Arcane Defense

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
I think Arcane Defense should be changed here it doesn't have purpose anymore, with the new skills the tide of battle has really changed sins have only become more OP then they used to be and I can tell very easily that Wizards new DD skills have been nerfed in some way, They're Pdef Primal skill was nerfed AKA it didn't even get any pdef increase at all still 150% pdef. when it should be 180% pdef.

I think at least arcane defense should be triggered by melee related skills, its practically useless the only class that really auto attacks is archers and Arcane defense doesn't trigger with that either, and almost every sin uses DPH now because of the new skills

This is just my suggestion call it what you want only posts I'll care to read are positive ones and GM related.

Wiz isn't played by very many people it's a minority class

Even being End game and camping def lv weapon sins still use 1 skill from stealth spark to kill a wiz

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Yeah. because logic, lets be an archer and hit a wiz at max range and have it fly another 20 metres away from me so I have to run to it, then do it again another couple seconds later, same with the wiz.

Anyway, I don't think Agatio can change that, even if he could, it would be idiotic.

scxclfbdnkgw

arcane defense is fine.

mages are fine.

i've never been 1shot by a sin. i don't have a problem tanking sins. i have plenty of proof of this too. youtube.com/elijahpvp

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Yeah. because logic, lets be an archer and hit a wiz at max ranged and have it fly another 20 metres away from me so I have to run to it, then do it again another couple seconds later, same with the wiz.

Anyway, I don't think Agatio can change that, even if he could, it would be idiotic.

The person suggested that if it could be triggered by malee related skills such the ones used by dph sins, theres no need to mock a suggesion. He/she merely pointed out that archers are the only ones that auto attack atm effectively and arcane defence doesn't proc by that which is fine, sins don't really use aps anymore to proc arcane defence...

Anywayss.. a reasonable suggesion, but my vote is a no, arcane defense is still not useless and it still serves its original purpose fine. Just because the opponents play style changed from aps to dph shouldnt resuot in changing the skills properties.. also, Instead of boosting everyones offense or defense up for balance sake.. better to think about nerfing or some other form of measure if there is an issue..

Another thing I've noticed  that most people are opting for a full offensive set of cards and going full glass cannon type vs someone else with a similar set of cards.. and everyone seems to think their own class hasn't prospered as well  to match their opponents.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
yup every1 hits so hard it balances it all out.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Mirae

i agree that arcane def is useless at nw patch coz aps sin,barb and bm became all DPH.. no one is triggering it now if you dont have buffs or def lvl weap youll be screwed..

SorenWolfen

I find that to be true. Plus aps being nerfed and what not.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Im of the opinion that Arcane Defence is completely fine as is.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
IMO Arcane Defense is fine.

It's sins that need a nerf.

Also, the barb stun shouldn't stack with itself.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I wouldn't complain if sins got balanced out a bit.

However, arcane defense doesn't need to change.

Plenty of sins still use aps.  All these triple int wrist sins walking around still keep up with (and sometimes still surpass) this new easymode dph style just fine.

If a sin 1shots you as a wizard, you should probably double check your gear or the barrier you use.
I'm basically 40

Vegas

Mages are in an ok spot imo, not too strong and not weak either. Sins are OP in small PK and 1v1s tho and should be nerfed imo

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Correct me if i am wrong but sins are supposed to excel at 1v1s. The more people the less effective they become. Just like people complain about stealth sins. To be honest. It's their own element. Honestly. I find wizards to be a harder fight then archers and venos. I don't 3 spark but i do use aps to kill people. I believe that you are thinking too hard about it. Best to just 1v1 a good friend and try to get better. Or play a pk dph sin. Find out what most of them are doing and learn how to counter it. It's what i do.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I wouldn't complain if sins got balanced out a bit.

However, arcane defense doesn't need to change.

Plenty of sins still use aps.  All these triple int wrist sins walking around still keep up with (and sometimes still surpass) this new easymode dph style just fine.

If a sin 1shots you as a wizard, you should probably double check your gear or the barrier you use.

This. I'd agree with sins being balanced a bit.

youtube.com/elijahpvp

dat shameless plug doe