Epic Perfect World

New Horizon New Faction Exam

Queso

Anyone can tell me where can i find a guide for Faction Exam ?

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
on google ofc...

link1
link2

EDIT: NH exam answers? o.o Dunno if its changed but i think not

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well NH patch did something weird to these questions. They jumbled them up. So, the previous questions for level 1 can now be seen on level 6. So just go to http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Faction_Bases and press ctrl + f and start typing your question.

Some questions are still new, and I couldn't find them anywhere. But they're pretty easy, you should be able to answer them.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
http://epicpw.oblivion.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1470988  here is a list of questions and answers, for a level 8 monolith.

Level 30 base

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
This post originally was posted in June in response to the wikis not being updated to include all these Q & As and no other thread posting these new questions and answers where everyone could see. Apparently at least one wiki has been updated now to include all the new ones up to lvl 6 monolith as a few people have mentioned it. *Previously I replied:" I've found a few questions not already listed in the other base exam lists that must of been added with NH. I wish more people would post the new ones they've found as well so we have them all in 1 spot.

Different questions seem to show up in several levels of the exam. I will post which level exam I found at the monoliths for factions I'm in but that doesn't mean you won't see the same question in yours. (ie some questions in lvl 3 and 4 monoliths have been listed elsewhere for lvl 7 and 8 monoliths)."
Post updated/edited 8/17/14 as more people have been sharing but in different threads.

i have answers to the new base questions for Monolith 1&2 also my factions current Monolith lvl3
Monolith1&2(Killa's post covered lvl 1-3 so I deleted my entries)
[shadow=red,left][/shadow]

Monolith III

Level 4
From Bankai Gods Website,  no level noted on the 2 sets of Q&A. Some from ICIE_STORM's Oct post were quoted in my post previously as belonging to a Level 4 monolith

Level 5 Monolith answers - many, many thanks go out to Overseers members who provided feedback on the correct answers!

Still Need LVL 6 and LVL 7 questions & Answers

Monolith VIII Question and Answers

Didn't write down level or question number:

Upgrading the Manor of Justice can provide some passive benefits to Faction Members. What is one of those benefits?
Gain EXP by simply standing there.

Which is not the Faction Leader's responsibility?
Increases all Faction members' level by 1.

Last Edit: Aug 17, 2014, 09:24 pm by Deja

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I've found a few questions not in the other base exam lists that must of been added with NH.

I wish more people would post the new ones they've found as well so we have them all in 1 spot.

The Hexocelot is a powerful monster. Many have attempted to defeat it and many have failed. Where does the Hexocelot live?
Not Valley of Death (a previous guide said this was the answer) or Valley of Reciprocity

Upgrading the Manor of Justice can provide some passive benefits to Faction Members. What is one of those benefits?
Gain EXP by simply standing there.

Which is not the Faction Leader's responsibility?
Increases all Faction members' level by 1.

Who has been cured by Apothecary Hua by using the Apothecary Master's Note?
Cho's Son

Each kind of animal that lives in the Manor of Justice has their favorite and least favorite food. Which food does the Well-Read Bunny dislike?
 Answer is NOT biscuit or honey

Which of the following describe Holan and Holeen's relationship?
Glowing Moon, Blazing Star

The Celestial Recluse lives in the Lunar Glade. What's his title?
Unblemished winning streak in chess.

There are 5 giant human cities in the Perfect World: Glacier City in the North, the City of Peace in the East, the Everfall in the West, the City of Durna in the South, the Archosaur City in the center of the continent. Who is the first person to look for the four cities after they disappeared?
Not Duke Blacke
Which level monolith are these for?

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
bump.. i've edited my first post to combine other peoples NH exam Q&A posts..

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Or just guess. Easy.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Or, just, http://www.epicpw.com/guides/faction-base-101

All questions posted by players + pwi wiki.