Epic Perfect World

Quitting. -ThT_Sin

cevans1290

Yoonah and I still not mentioned

:cccccccccccc
Aw. I has to farm moar stuff for peoples :x Trading Ds to wifeys cube, and will sell for a cloud for Yoonah, and see what I can do from there.

cevans1290

Make sure to uninstall :33. Anyways, good luck and bb.
I es not uninstall  :-\ I has a fren who going in 4 month>military, I es logging before she goes to tell her bb and whatnot, then I uninstall k?

cevans1290

Waaa everyone else's post were mentioned cept mine

>.<

I don't know if you'd gimme me if I ask coz u dont know me, but since you said comment here, i will xD

DS / Belt or good genie please.
It'll be beneficial since I am a sin too :)

Or this for my EA?
xD

I go bump

<3
You can has ring; and my belt is not WS>DS is going for Cube. If want I can try to get you a tome as well; with Yoonah's cloud I'll get her.

Ennaoj

You can has ring; and my belt is not WS>DS is going for Cube. If want I can try to get you a tome as well; with Yoonah's cloud I'll get her.

Yay thank you!!!

cevans1290

Ok, I lazy and can't hold alot of stuff without being tempted to use. So, like, will give some stuff away already.

cevans1290

Ppl pm me ing pl0x.

cevans1290

>Off atm<
 I inform when online.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
why don't you just keep your items? so you don't regret not having items later when you get back. . i tried quit twice but this game so fun i came back after a year and still play an hour or so  a day and a few hours on weekends.
Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:33 am by SQUISHY BARB
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

cevans1290

why don't you just keep your items? so you don't regret not having items later when you get back. . i tried quit twice but this game so fun i came back after a year and still play an hour or so  a day and a few hours on weekends.
Because I don't want them; If I come back, I just use old toon for ares.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Because I don't want them; If I come back, I just use old toon for ares.
Okay and see ya  :P
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Ok, I lazy and can't hold alot of stuff without being tempted to use. So, like, will give some stuff away already.

I probably will be off all day today, so if need be you can mail it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
If you are truly quitting I would love to use ur ds neck. Haven't had one of those yet plus I just really would like the extra 20 on my stats.
Other than that I have found you to be a decent person as all my chars have ended up with you on their friends list and you don't know me personally. That says something for your charcter since I've helped all of them at one point

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
fren ur good person but i think u should gibe ur stuff those ppls who newbie in epw or poor to stuffs, hope they will remember you forever.or gibe those persons who have already enough stuffs and hope at a certain time they forgot you, nvm its upto you and enjoy irl life!!