Woohhaaa headshot.. Waazup omar111

Nada, just looking around, nothing to do on vendetta lol

You?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Nada, just looking around, nothing to do on vendetta lol

You?
Wairing for the next 3 hours to pass so I can murder people in da pixels world :0

sorround

Great insight of what happened in pk from butthurt people that need to make up excuses of why they lost. No one asked you anything, the title wasnt deceiving, it explains clearly what the vid consists of : Team69 targeting Artifex. If a handfull of people could wipe and make mad 60 people, then I guess they did a good job. Pedro and Dork claiming to play this game for fun, yet they need to come up with excuses and little tricks to show that the poor gameplay comming from their faction had no reason to do with why they lost.
If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody forces you to watch/open the thread and even comment.
Take a chill pill bruh, just a game. Happy gaming all  :normal-1: :normal-25:

It takes more than a handfull of people to understand how someone could be so stupid and careless on how ridiculously hyprocrite he sounds.

Nobody ever forces anyone to do anything, but we all speak out to defend ourselves from shit lies and false facts. No one ever opens a thread knowing they will dislike it/disagree with it to compliment the opener. That shit argument is so old and vague that I just want to go over the home of whoever says it  and *censored*.

Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 10:22 pm by L

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
GJ on the vid and starting drama, much appreciated was fun to read all these srs gamers rage about who attacked who LOL.
Esok★